Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Billy Joel Tracy - Texas Death Row

Senior Member CnCP Addict
    On June 8, oral arguments were heared in Tracy's appeal before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. The panel was made up of Judges Clement (G.W. Bush), Graves (Obama) and Costa (Obama).

https://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/oral-ar.../Details/1564/

At this rate Tracy should go bye bye next year, especially since his OBD claim has been denied countless times.
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

That depends on how reliable Bowie County DA is on setting execution dates. We will see if Anibal Canales gets an execution date fast after he exhaust his appeals. SCOTUS keeps rescheduling his petition Sotomayor or Breyer are probably writing a dissent.

I don’t know what the deal is with Canales. Ineffective counsel claims are usually denied by SCOTUS and he killed someone in prison.

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Tracy’s appeal dismissed by the Fifth Circuit.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...022-08-05.html

Tracy could be executed within the next two years at this rate.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

The appeal before the 5th Circuit was about the federal district court’s refusal to substitute Tracy’s court-appointed counsel. So Tracy’s habeas petition is still pending in the federal district court and he won’t be executed within the next 2 years.
    Last edited by Julius; 08-08-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    Apparently, Tracy is ending his farewell project on Minutes Before Six, claiming that the emotional toll has become unbearable after having finished to write about Tracy Beatty. That's a pity, because his essays were quite an interesting insight.

Still, from his last contribution, we get some interesting details. For example, we know that that trip to Galveston which made many of us worry over Beatty's impending execution was about a surgical intervention of eye cataract removal.

Wow so it Tracy Beatty aka Trey who got him so upset he stopped? Sucks because now we’ll never know what Fratta’s DR nickname was. I wonder who Blue is though

This buck has been broken.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information