Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Message From TrudieG

A Message From TrudieG

Thank You

Heidi
    Please forward this to everyone I just came on and saw the info bar and I am touched beyond words for your kindness and support. I am doing fine at the moment once I get through the funeral I will be on here quite frequently as I consider most of you as good supportive friends. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

TrudieG
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Sorry for your loss. Hope you are keeping well. No words can describe what it feels like to lose someone so close to you! Keep your chin up and hopefully to hear from you soon, John

Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Thank You

Heidi
    Please forward this to everyone I just came on and saw the info bar and I am touched beyond words for your kindness and support. I am doing fine at the moment once I get through the funeral I will be on here quite frequently as I consider most of you as good supportive friends. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

TrudieG
    TridieG, know that we care for you. I truly wish there could be words to comfort you in the coming days. From me and everyone on this board we give you a giant hug. Know that our thoughts will be with you. From the bottom of my heart I feel for you and have a new found respect for your strength and compassion. THANK YOU, Trudie.......for being an example of what grace truly is.
    “Ninety-nine percent have made peace with their God. Their victims didn’t have that choice.”

“You're not entitled to a pain-free execution.”

Trudie again I am sorry for your loss and hope the days get easier for you. Bless you and your family.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Trudie, I am sorry for your loss and you have my deepest condolences.

ProDP
    Please accept my sincere prayers and sadness for your loss

Junior Member Newbie
    So sorry for your loss Trudie. God bless.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Trudie.

Sorry for your loss Trudie
    Last edited by Aaron; 03-14-2016 at 02:31 PM.

I feel sorry for your lost Trudie.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information