Thread: bluejayway

bluejayway

bluejayway

I am new to the site and have recently become interested in crime stories and documentaries, especially those that have resulted in the perpetrators being placed on death row.

Although I'm not a big supporter of the the Death Penalty, I do believe certain individuals deserve it.

My reason for posting is I am always interested in people's theories on certain cases which involve whether they think a person is guilty or not. There are a lot of knowledgable people on this website and I would like to know about those murder cases that have divided opinion so I can deduce for myself by searching the information and documentaries online about the crime.

I will add I am not spoiling for any argument, as I would probably keep my theory to myself anyway as I know these can be touchy subjects. If you don't wish to even post your theory that you feel someone is innocent I welcome private messages.

ProDP
    Welcome to the family my friend

bluejayway
    Cheers prodp, do you know any cases that have divided opinion, a top 5 maybe? You must know a few?

There's a fog upon LA.

bluejayway
    Eh? Lol

Thread Information