Thread: Week In Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Stranger

Week In Review

Hi Heidi,

I have just joint this site and i am very impressed with all the information available. I would just like to know if this page is updated as i dont see any new updates?

Best regards,

Mike

Thank you for your kind words Mike. No, I have not posted a week in review in a couple of years. I should probably start posting them again.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

This section use to be my favourite thing to read.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Senior Member CnCP Legend CharlesMartel's Avatar
    True is good to read

Member Newbie
    Well they did it. They challenged the lethal injection drugs until it can’t be performed anymore. I knew this was going to happen. God damn liberals. Seriously. To hell with them. These same people who claim, “Science is real!” About climate change and masking for Covid, deny that an unborn baby is human or alive. To hell with liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by craig16 View Post
    Well they did it. They challenged the lethal injection drugs until it can’t be performed anymore. I knew this was going to happen. God damn liberals. Seriously. To hell with them. These same people who claim, “Science is real!” About climate change and masking for Covid, deny that an unborn baby is human or alive. To hell with liberals.
    I mean lethal injection challenges aren't really what caused this year's abysmal total - the chaplain crap in Texas and the utter dereliction of duty in TN, GA, and FL did.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Thread Information