Thread: School Project

jones1

School Project

Hello,

Currently, I am gathering information for a research project that revolves around Serial Killers and their place in society.I would be grateful if you were to answer a few of my questions. My questions are as follows:

-What is your opinion on the nature vs. nurture approach to viewing Serial Killers?
    -What key factors drive Serial Killers to commit murder?
    -Do Serial Killers feel guilt or remorse or are they totally devoid of emotion?
    -Are Serial Killers biologically different from the average human being?
    -Can Serial Killers be rehabilitated?
    -How are Serial killers able to fit into society without attracting attention to themselves?

Your input into my research would go a long way in helping me complete my project.

Hi, jones1, and welcome to Crime and Capital Punishment!

Were I to try to answer even one of your questions would require paragraph after paragraph. The same would be true for most of our other members. So, I'm not going to try, and I doubt if any of our other members would, either.

Besides, doing so would essentially write your project for you.

On the other hand, you'll find at least partial answers to your questions in threads on this website. Thread subjects with which to start should be obvious to you, so I suggest you start with those. After reading those, you can use the search function to find further nuggets of knowledge.

Good luck with your project!

Thread Information