Thread: Aaron James Gregory Sentenced to LWOP in 2016 FL Murder for Hire of Michael Felton Wright

Aaron James Gregory Sentenced to LWOP in 2016 FL Murder for Hire of Michael Felton Wright

Michael Felton Wright

Man pleads not guilty in witness killing

Aaron Gregory arraigned on first-degree murder indictment

By Frank Powers
    News4JAX.com

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A 35-year-old man has pleaded not guilty in the 2016 murder of a witness.

Aaron Gregory was arraigned Wednesday on the first-degree murder indictment.

Prosecutors said Gregory gunned down Michael Wright on the orders of Quintae Hudson, who was in jail at the time.

Wright was going to testify against Hudson in an assault case.

Hudson was convicted at trial, and sentenced to life in prison.

The state attorney’s office informed Gregory it will seek the death penalty if he’s convicted. He will be back in court in March.

Also charged in Wright’s murder is Hercules Bowers. Prosecutors said he was the one who visited Hudson in jail, and passed the hit order to Gregory.

Bowers also faces a possible death penalty if convicted.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...itness-killing
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information