Thread: Not a Rant, a Reminder.

Not a Rant, a Reminder.

The website fee goal has not been met for this month. Today alone, 28 regular users have logged on. I wonder if the majority of them have contributed to the site this month? If you're a regular user you should be a regular contributor. I don't know how many regular members there are, but I'll bet if everyone gave $1 Heidi would have more than enough to fund the site.

Don't be stingy.

-Dawn

Member Member
    I donated..25 bucks...........and I agree with you.
    “Ninety-nine percent have made peace with their God. Their victims didn’t have that choice.”

“You're not entitled to a pain-free execution.”

I donated $10 which actually costs me about $13-$14 because it gets converted to US.

What we need is consistency. Regular members need to donate monthly. It can't be sporadic.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    I donated $10 which actually costs me about $13-$14 because it gets converted to US.

What we need is consistency. Regular members need to donate monthly. It can't be sporadic.
    I agree. I've donated every month, without fail, for 4 years. I tied it to PayPal so it literally takes me 30 seconds.

-Dawn

I've donated $20 a month consistently, and as a college student I need a break from the spending. Which is why donations of any size from others is great. I paid all $80 in July I think a couple months break is warranted for myself.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I've donated $20 a month consistently, and as a college student I need a break from the spending. Which is why donations of any size from others is great. I paid all $80 in July I think a couple months break is warranted for myself.
    I feel ya. Marriage dissolution and I'm tapped most months. I give when and what I can.
    “Ninety-nine percent have made peace with their God. Their victims didn’t have that choice.”

“You're not entitled to a pain-free execution.”

Thread Information