Thread: Not a Rant, a Reminder.

Not a Rant, a Reminder.

The website fee goal has not been met for this month. Today alone, 28 regular users have logged on. I wonder if the majority of them have contributed to the site this month? If you're a regular user you should be a regular contributor. I don't know how many regular members there are, but I'll bet if everyone gave $1 Heidi would have more than enough to fund the site.

Don't be stingy.

-Dawn

Member Member
    I donated..25 bucks...........and I agree with you.
    “Ninety-nine percent have made peace with their God. Their victims didn’t have that choice.”

“You're not entitled to a pain-free execution.”

I donated $10 which actually costs me about $13-$14 because it gets converted to US.

What we need is consistency. Regular members need to donate monthly. It can't be sporadic.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

“There are some people who just do not deserve to live,”
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    I donated $10 which actually costs me about $13-$14 because it gets converted to US.

What we need is consistency. Regular members need to donate monthly. It can't be sporadic.
    I agree. I've donated every month, without fail, for 4 years. I tied it to PayPal so it literally takes me 30 seconds.

-Dawn

I've donated $20 a month consistently, and as a college student I need a break from the spending. Which is why donations of any size from others is great. I paid all $80 in July I think a couple months break is warranted for myself.
    "What a noble group of supporters." - Fort Bend County District Attorney John Healey

Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I've donated $20 a month consistently, and as a college student I need a break from the spending. Which is why donations of any size from others is great. I paid all $80 in July I think a couple months break is warranted for myself.
    I feel ya. Marriage dissolution and I'm tapped most months. I give when and what I can.
    “Ninety-nine percent have made peace with their God. Their victims didn’t have that choice.”

“You're not entitled to a pain-free execution.”

Thread Information