Thread: Wisconsin Teen Sentenced To 40 Years In Mental Hospital For 'Slender Man' Stabbing

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar

Wisconsin Teen Sentenced To 40 Years In Mental Hospital For 'Slender Man' Stabbing

Wisconsin Teen Sentenced To 40 Years In Mental Hospital For 'Slender Man' Stabbing

A Wisconsin girl who pleaded guilty to stabbing a classmate as part of a bizarre attempt to gain favor with a fictional Internet character has been ordered committed to a mental institution for 40 years, the maximum penalty sought by prosecutors.

Morgan Geyser had pleaded guilty to attempted first-degree murder in the near-fatal stabbing of Payton Leutner. Geyser's cohort, Anissa Weier, pleaded guilty to being a party to the crime and was sentenced in December to 25 years in a mental institution. All three girls, including the victim, were 12 at the time of the stabbing.

Geyser and Weier, now teenagers, were tried as adults. Leutner survived the attack.

"I just want to let Bella and her family know that I'm sorry," a tearful Geyser said, using Leutner's nickname. "And I hope she's doing well."

The two girls apparently carried out the attack to impress a horror character known as Slender Man.

As member station WUWM in Milwaukee has reported, in the spring of 2014, Geyser and Weier lured Leutner to the woods in Waukesha, attacked her and left her to die.

WUWM writes:

"The victim was able to crawl from the site of the attack and flag down a bicyclist who came to her aid."

"Weier and ... Geyser said they planned the stabbing in order to please the Internet horror character Slender Man. Attorneys for Weier argued that she believed Slender Man would harm her family if she did not attack her classmate."

Attorneys for Weier said she believed Slender Man would hurt her family if she did not go through with the attack on Leutner.

During testimony in October, Geyser cried as she told Judge Michael Bohren: "Anissa and I took [Leutner] in the forest and said that we were going to play hide-and-seek."

"Anissa said that she couldn't do it and that I had to," Geyser said, referring to the stabbing.

Bohren asked how Geyser carried out the attack, to which she replied: "I tackled her. I stabbed her."

Where? Bohren asked. "Everywhere," Geyser replied. How many times? "19."

"Anissa told her to lie down so she wouldn't lose blood so quickly, and told her to be quiet, and we left," Geyser said.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...r-man-stabbing

I hope these 12-year-old monstrosities serve every minute of their respective 25 and 40 year sentences. Fortunately the victim lived, but this was nothing more than a cold-blooded, premeditated attack and attempted murder of an innocent victim. I am glad they were tried as adults and weren't let off easy because of their age and gender.

I remember reading about this when it happened. These girls definitely deserve their sentence. That being said, Slenderman is one of the worst Creepypastas I've read. I've read a lot of them. Worst still, this adds another aspect of pop culture and internet for the entertainment crusaders to attack.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    i read about it but can't get into it, maybe because i have common sense and know better lol. these girls are just psychopaths and used this as an excuse to hurt someone from what it sounds like.

The articles needs a subscription so I can’t post it but Anissa Weier is getting released from the mental hospital
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

I watched the documentary of this on HBO. The one who is getting out is the dangerous one, and the judge got it wrong when he gave her a chance at parole after 3 years. She is the one who kept coming up with different idea's on how to kill someone.

The other girl Morgan has had schizophrenia since age 3 but because the public was outraged with the first verdict they gave her 40 years.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Thread Information