Thread: Raymond Rowe Sentenced to LWOP in 1992 PA Murder of Christy Mirack

Raymond Rowe Sentenced to LWOP in 1992 PA Murder of Christy Mirack

Christy Mirack

Pennsylvania DJ arrested in 1992 murder of teacher

A Pennsylvania DJ was arrested in the death of a sixth grade teacher after authorities linked him to the crime with DNA uploaded to a genealogy website more than two decades after the murder occurred.

Authorities on Monday arrested Raymond “DJ Freez” Rowe for the murder of Christy Mirack at his home in Lancaster and charged him with criminal homicide.

Mirack, a teacher at Rohrerstown Elementary School, was 25 years old when her principal found her dead inside her home the morning of December 21, 1992.

She’d been wearing a her jacket and gloves at the time — that paired with scuff marks on the ground led authorities to believe she’d been one her way out and then pulled back into her home when she was attacked.

It was clear a struggle had occurred and that Mirack had been sexually assaulted, officials said. Her shirt had been pushed up and the rest of her clothes pulled down from her waist.

“The killer was at liberty for this brutal crime longer than Christy Mirack was alive on this earth,” Lancaster District Attorney Craig Stedman told reporters during a press conference Monday. “His apprehension was long overdue.”

Rowe, who claims to have served as a DJ for Brooke Hogan and Paris Hilton, was not on authorities’ radar as a suspect until a relative uploaded their DNA to a database on GEDmatch — the same genealogy service involved in cracking the Golden State Killer case.

Investigators had previously taken DNA samples from Mirack’s body and from the floor where she was found, where there were fluids from the supposed attack. They did not have a match until Stedman hired a private company to use the DNA to search for relatives of the suspect.

Still, the new evidence was not enough for an arrest. Following an undercover operation at an elementary school where he was performing as DJ Freez in May however, authorities recovered a water bottle and gum and used to it to establish a genetic match.

Rowe lived about four miles away from the apartment Mirack shared with her roommate in 1992. It's unclear if they knew each other.

Stedman said his office is considering pursuing the death penalty for Rowe, who is being held at Lancaster County Prison without bond.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...626-story.html
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Raymond Rowe, DJ Freez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Raymond Rowe, a popular wedding and event DJ known professionally around Lancaster, Pennsylvania as “DJ Freez,” now stands accused in the cold case murder of an elementary school teacher named Christy Mirack, who was attacked in her home while carrying Christmas presents.

The surprise arrest in the high-profile but long dormant 1992 homicide was solved by using an open-source genetic DNA database, much in the same way that a suspect was apprehended in the Golden State Killer case in California, authorities said. The process entails coming up with a family tree of the suspect through a distant or close relative and then narrowing it down to a single possible perpetrator. Raymond Rowe, 49, whose website claims has performed with top celebrities and companies, was accused of criminal homicide and is being held without bail. It could be a death penalty case, prosecutors said at a news conference on June 25, 2018, in which they announced Rowe’s arrest.

Here’s what you need to know:

1. Christy Mirack Was Found Sexually Assaulted & Strangled Inside Her Home

The murder of Christy Mirack, who was a 25-year-old 6th grade teacher at a local elementary school, was brutal and horrific. District Attorney Craig Stedman, of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, detailed the crime scene in the news conference.

For years, investigators toiled to figure out who killed the young teacher. She was living with a roommate and, on December 21, 1992, the roommate left first to go to work. Investigators believe that Christy Mirack was getting ready for work when the killer struck.

She was holding Christmas packages and had her jacket and gloves on. However, when she didn’t appear at school that morning, her principal became concerned and went to the home to check on her. It was 9:15 a.m., and he found the door ajar, and then “he went in and saw a shocking scene,” said Stedman. Mirack was lying unresponsive on the floor of the livingroom.

“It became obvious looking at the scene that a struggle had taken place,” the DA says, noting that there were scuffed marks on the floow and the Christmas packages were “strewn about.”

It’s believed the killer sexually assaulted Mirack. Her underwear, pants, and shoes were removed, and the clothing on her torso was pushed up. A wooden cutting board was found near her head. There was blood, and her face was distorted. Mirack “had suffered a brutal beating as well,” Stedman said in the news conference. “She had her jacket on, her gloves on. She was assaulted almost instantly at the doorway.”

It appeared that she had fought for her life, but she suffered blunt trauma to her neck, back, upper chest, and her jaw was fractured. The cause of death was strangulation. Horrifically, the coroner was able to find DNA from sperm on multiple areas of her body and in a section of the carpet directly under where her body was found.

Authorities developed a DNA profile of the suspect, and they put it in the database for offenders. There was not a match, and the years passed by. Eventually, authorities had run out of leads, when they heard about a new approach to crime solving involving genetic DNA testing on samples voluntarily submitted by people around the country, sometimes called “family DNA.”

2. Authorities Say They Used Rowe’s Chewing Gum & Water Bottle to Solve the Case

Authorities had the DNA of the killer, but no match. However, then, in 2016, while at a seminar, they became aware of a company called Parabon NanoLabs, Stedman said.

They submitted a DNA profile from the carpet. “We didn’t have any more leads. We didn’t have any suspects,” said Stedman in the news conference. “Parabon was the last shot, and turnout out to be our best. We didn’t feel like we had any more arrows in the quiver.”

The DA pointed out that, although the process has been used in other cases throughout the country, it had not been used to solve a homicide in Pennsylvania yet.

Authorities contracted with Parabon. Parabon’s CEO Dr. Steven Armentrout was also at the press conference on the Mirack case arrest. “Together we worked efficiently and effectively,” he said. “It’s a model I hope we can use across the country.”

He pointed out that critics have raised concerns about the process, especially since the higher-profile Golden State Killer arrest, but he believes those concerns are based on misconceptions. He said that Parabon used a database called GEDmatch that is publicly available. “People proactively upload their DNA files to this,” he said of the site, which many people use to research their own ancestry and find relatives. “The site is specifically designed to find genetic relatives.” GEDmatch’s database was also instrumental in the Golden State Killer case.

Armentrout said he had uploaded his own DNA to the site, and that he would be fine with it if law enforcement used his profile to “implicate even my closest relatives if their DNA is found at a crime scene.”

Authorities uploaded the Mirack suspect DNA to the site, and set the file to private. They say that GEDmatch shows the amount of shared DNA between two people and allowed Parabon to find distant cousins of the suspect, build family trees, and then suggest a suspect’s name to law enforcement.

The lab often works with second and third cousin matches, said CeCe Moore, who works for Parabon. Authorities have not said which relative’s DNA matched Rowe’s. “We provide a highly scientific tip” to law enforcement, said Moore. She said that the lab “analyzed family trees of those who share DNA with him. We triangulated between these family trees and used genetic information to identify a possible suspect. This is not magic. It is science.”

The district attorney said that Rowe had lived only a few miles from where the victim lived at that time. “We had no connection to the defendant from our files,” he said.

It didn’t stop there. Authorities don’t make an arrest based on Parabon’s findings. It’s just a tip. They staked out Raymond Rowe, who was known as DJ Freez, and who was performing at an elementary school function.

On May 31, 2018, authorities observed him with a water bottle and chewing gum and obtained them when he abandoned the items, the DA said, adding that the DNA from those items matched the semen sample on the carpet and Mirack’s body, in some cases by odds of 1 in 200 octillion (that’s a thousand trillion trillions, a number with 27 zeroes behind it, according to the district attorney.)

“This killer was at liberty from this brutal crime for longer than Christine Mirack was on this earth alive and they steered us in the path of holding him finally accountable,” said the DA.

3. Rowe Got His Start as a DJ by Working as a Break Dancer & Winning Local DJ Battles But Some Considered Him ‘Creepy’

Raymond Rowe owns a company called Freez Entertainment, LLC, where he is known as DJ Freez. The website labels the company as “an AWARD WINNING DJ Company that provides music entertainment for any occassion (sic). Along with Professional Emcee Services we are also detail oriented when it comes to your event’s timeline.”

According to his website bio, DJ Freez AKA Raymond Rowe “started as a break dancer in the early 80’s then started DJing shortly after and soon became a popular house party DJ in the mid 80’s. After winning some local DJ battles he landed a small club appearance in the early 90’s.”

After winning those battles, he became a resident in Pennsylvania at the famous Chameleon Club for 15 years, the bio says. “While at the Chameleon Club his Friday night dance party with 600-800 guests each week, became the First Dance Party in the Central PA area to be broadcasted live on Clear Channel’s WLAN FM97 (Club 969),” according to the bio.

“He then started Freez Entertainment (a party promotion company) booking such groups as: The Sugarhill Gang, the Cover Girls, The X-Ecutioners, DJ Craze, Lil Suzy, The Rock Steady Crew and many more.”

Despite his resume, some people weren’t fans. “He and I had a lot of mutual friends. It’s been a while since we crossed paths, but I always thought he was a pompous, creepy douche,” wrote one woman on Facebook.

A man commented, “I knew something wasn’t right with him. Just didn’t know what it was.”

A woman wrote a friend, “I was going to get this guy for your wedding he was supposed to be the best dj around. He was too expensive that’s why I didn’t get him!”

His Facebook and Twitter pages have now been deleted.

4. Rowe AKA DJ Freez Has Been a DJ for Many Area Weddings

Many people in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area probably had contact with Rowe through his work as a DJ because he expanded his repertoire to include weddings and other events.

DJ Freez then “added weddings and parties to his resume as he started doing weddings, holiday parties and events,” his website says.

In 1996, DJ Freez “took on a 3 Month Club residence in Chile, South America. He worked the club life 6 nights a week in the tourist area of Pucon, Chile,” the site says.

“Upon returning to the States In 1997 he opened up a DJ Pro Retail Store ‘The 12 Spot’ selling DJ equipment, records, CDS and clothing. Then he launched his DJ school based out of the retail store. The School taught upcoming DJ’s how to time music, mix, scratch and break beats. More than 2 dozen central PA DJ’s have gotten their start from DJ Freez.”

He has performed in New York for a top music company, his bio claims.

“From there he landed his first NYC gig with Atomik design for the Sony Music Christmas Party in 2002. After the Sony party Freez worked venues in NYC such as Capital & Madison Square Garden doing preshow and after show parties for the TBS/TNT Network. These events included artist and events such as Sting, The Eagles, Lenny Kravitz, The Youth Aids Benefit and many others,” said the website biography, adding that he has “also done events with or for Paris Hilton, Brooke Hogan & ‘reggae legend’ Beenie Man.”

Among the top companies he has worked as a DJ for, the website lists Skechers Shoes, Ann Taylor Loft, The Muesum of Art, and Park City Mall.

“DJ Freez is currently a Remix DJ and Mobile DJ who has a mix show position with Clear Channel’s WHKF 99.3 Kiss FM Every Friday at 5PM,” the website claims. “DJ Freez currently does about 150 parties & events a year spinning all styles of music.”

His website proclaims that there “are many DJ’s who follow in the footsteps left by DJ Freez, however there is only one recognized leader in the Central PA area.”

Rowe has performed at weddings in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Maryland. He performed at many clubs throughout Pennsylvania and at various concerts and promotions.

His website also lists a number of schools he’s appeared at, including: McCaskey High School Proms & Homecoming; Conestoga Valley High School Prom; Lancaster Catholic High School Prom; Penn Manor High School Prom; Lancaster Country Day High School Prom; Cocalico High School Prom; Reynolds Middle School Dances & Graduation; Manheim Central Middle School Dances; Lititz Elementary School Faculty Party; Stevens College Various Events; F&M Freshman Orientation; Solanco HS Proms & Dances Lower Dauphin HS; Garden Spot HS; Manheim Township.

You can see some of his music here.

5. Rowe’s Daughter Requested Privacy & People Who Knew Rowe Claim He Was Intense About Politics on Facebook

Rowe appears to have a child based on online records and a post she made on Facebook that reads, “I ask that EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT inbox me about this ongoing case with my Father. I ask that you respect my feelings while I deal with these issues with my family!” People who wrote that they lived near Rowe previously stated on Facebook that he was also married.

A man who says he knew Rowe wrote on Facebook, “Whoa!! I think I just said an expletive just now. He just unfriended me because of my liberal leanings a few weeks ago. I knew this guy since probably the late 1980s. I’m reeling.”

Another man commented, “Reeling too, same story, I was too liberal for him.” Another man wrote of the accusations, “He lived 3 doors down from my parents, with his girlfriend, WHEN HE (allegedly) DID THIS. I recall when they moved out, he gave me a bunch of his old vinyl.”

A woman wrote on the thread, “it just seems surreal because he was all family and business and all of a sudden he was just spewing all of this trump stuff, and I feel like the timing is very odd.” The accounts could not be independently verified because Rowe has now deleted his Facebook page.

Wrote another woman, “Mind blown. I have known him for years. He became very aggressive politically recently but has been very self righteous for a long time. You never know.We shall see what happens.” Another woman simply wrote, “Holy crap! I worked an event with him just a few weeks ago!”

Another woman claimed, “He was raised for awhile In our home as kids because he wouldn’t listen to his mother. My mom took him in and he had behavioral issues but I’m shocked at the murder charge. You think you know somebody.”

Mirack’s mother has passed away, said the DA, but her brother Vince released a statement requesting privacy for her family and saying, “It is a bittersweet day for me and my family. Nothing can change the loss of my sister Christie. But we can move forward in the right direction,” Stedman said.

Stedman reiterated that Rowe was not a suspect at the time of the homicide, and he did not answer whether authorities believe that Christie knew him or what the motive was for the offense. They both lived in the same city at the time, for a year and nine months, the prosecutor said, although “not like next door.” Specifically, their homes were four miles apart.

Rowe was already a DJ, and his job took him to “different areas that a lot of young people would frequent,” Stedman said. He was arrested at his home without incident.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/06/raymond-rowe-dj-freez/

Senior Member CnCP Legend CharlesMartel's Avatar
    DA to seek death penalty for Raymond Rowe, who's accused of killing Christy Mirack

BY HEATHER STAUFFER
    LancasterOnline

The Lancaster County District Attorney's office is officially pursuing the death penalty against disc jockey Raymond “DJ Freez” Rowe, who is accused of the brutal 1992 sexual assault and killing of 25-year-old schoolteacher Christy Mirack.

Rowe, 49, of Lancaster, was charged earlier this year after prosecutors said DNA from the crime scene matched Rowe’s through a genealogy database.

In a July 30 notice of intent to seek the death penalty, Assistant District Attorney Christine L. Wilson cited as aggravating circumstances that the killing was committed while in perpetration of the felony offenses of burglary, rape and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse.

Police said Mirack was getting ready for work at her East Lampeter Township home, dressed with gloves and a jacket, when Rowe confronted her inside the home, physically assaulted her, sexually assaulted her and strangled her to death, according to an affidavit filed with the homicide charge.

Police said Rowe's DNA matched six samples, consistent with sexual assault, taken from Mirack's body, according to the affidavit.

Rowe is represented by public defender Patricia Spotts, who had no comment Friday.

Rowe recently waived his right to a preliminary hearing on the charges of criminal homicide, three counts of rape, two counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and burglary.

The next step in the court case is a formal arraignment scheduled for Aug. 24, at which Rowe will be advised of his rights and asked to enter a plea of guilty or not guilty.

District Attorney Craig Stedman declined further comment through spokesman Brett Hambright, who said the office "is essentially cutting off public comment on the case now that it is into court."

Currently there are seven people on death row in Pennsylvania because they were sentenced to the death penalty following convictions in Lancaster County cases. They are Orlando Baez, Tedor Davido, Francis Harris, Landon May, Abraham Sanchez Jr., Leeton Thomas and Jakeem Towles.

The most recent conviction here to result in a death sentence was Thomas', in June 2017. Pennsylvania has not executed anyone since 1999, and Gov. Tom Wolf imposed a moratorium on executions in 2015.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...037c9b261.html
    In the Shadow of Your Wings
    1 A Prayer of David. Hear a just cause, O Lord; attend to my cry! Give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit!

Senior Member CnCP Legend CharlesMartel's Avatar
    Trial set for DJ charged in teacher's '92 homicide

By Myles Snyder
    BC27

LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) - A trial date has been set for a disc jockey charged in the 25-year-old homicide case of a Lancaster County school teacher.

Raymond C. Rowe, 48, is scheduled to go on trial May 6, according to court records. He's charged with criminal homicide, rape, and related charges in the December 1992 killing of Christy Mirack.

Mirack, 25, was a sixth-grade teacher at Rohrerstown Elementary School when she was beaten, strangled and sexually assaulted in her East Lampeter Township home.

Prosecutors say DNA evidence linked Rowe, a disc jockey who used the professional handle DJ Freez, to Mirack's killing.

The district attorney's office intends to seek the death penalty if he is convicted of first-degree murder.

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/lan...ide/1462151391
    In the Shadow of Your Wings
    1 A Prayer of David. Hear a just cause, O Lord; attend to my cry! Give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit!

Raymond 'DJ Freez' Rowe confesses to raping, murdering Christy Mirack in 1992

Raymond Rowe, also known as DJ Freez, has pleaded guilty to raping and murdering Christy Mirack in 1992.

The district attorney is holding a press conference that's scheduled to begin at 11:45 a.m. You can watch it above.

At a Tuesday morning hearing at the Lancaster County Courthouse, the 49-year-old Rowe, dressed in a gray suit, confessed to the murder and apologized to Mirack's family.

"I can't imagine what you're going through," Rowe said.

The plea deal takes the death penalty, which prosecutors had been pursuing, off the table. Rowe will get life in prison, plus 60 to 120 years, instead.

Rowe had been charged with raping and killing Mirack, an elementary school teacher at Rohrerstown Elementary School, more than 26 years ago in her East Lampeter Township home.

Charges were filed against Rowe after undercover state troopers were able to collect new DNA evidence, linking Rowe to the crime. That DNA matched the DNA on Mirack's body and on the carpet underneath her when she was killed, according to investigators.

Investigators worked with a company called Parabon on the case. They used the same technology that helped catch the suspected Golden State Killer in California.

New evidence in the case was revealed at the hearing. Prosecutors said Rowe drove a white Toyota Celica in Dec. 1992, which matched the vehicle that witnesses saw parked in odd places at Mirack's apartment complex on the morning of the killing.

Mirack's brother, Vince, read a statement in court, saying it's been a struggle every day since his sister's death. He said to Rowe, "You spent 25 years watching us plead for answers. You took away our love, joy and our Christmas holiday forever."

Vince Mirack also accused Rowe of admitting guilt for his own benefit, not that of the Mirack family. Mirack added, "We have peace in our hearts that you will never be free again."

https://www.wgal.com/article/hearing...irack/25780588

Senior Member CnCP Legend
    Raymond Rowe pleads guilty in Christy Mirack murder case, sentenced to life without parole

CBS21 News

LANCASTER COUNTY — Raymond Rowe has pleaded guilty in the Christy Mirack murder case.

Rowe, also known as DJ Freez, was charged with raping and killing Mirack in her East Lampeter Township home 25 years ago.

The Lancaster District Attorney says Raymond Rowe pleaded guilty to 1st degree murder and was sentenced to life without parole plus 60-120 years.

On June 25, Rowe was arrested at his home and charged with Mirack's murder after more than 25 years of the case going cold after prosecutors say his DNA matched DNA found at the murder scene.

On the morning of December 21st 1992, police say Mirack, a 25-year-old school teacher, was brutally murdered in her East Lampeter Township apartment.

For 25 years, investigators and the DA's office investigated Christy's case, but did not make any arrests until June 2018.

According to District Attorney Craig Stedman, DNA testing and genealogy were used to connect Rowe to Christy's murder.

Rowe was also charged with rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and burglary.

Rowe also goes by the stage name DJ Freez and ran an entertainment company, Freez Entertainment, that was popularly used for weddings and events across the Central PA area.

https://fox56.com/news/local/raymond...ck-murder-case

Attorney for 'DJ Freez' Rowe sharpens claim for DNA testing of items used to kill Christy Mirack

By Dan Nephin
    Lancaster Online

DNA evidence helped put Raymond Rowe in prison for life in the 1992 rape and murder of school teacher Christy Mirack nearly 29 years ago.

The once-popular local entertainer known as DJ Freez now hopes DNA evidence will free him.

In a court filing this week intended to bolster testimony at a hearing earlier this year challenging his conviction, Rowe’s attorney sought to sharpen the case for why Judge Dennis Reinaker should allow DNA testing on never-tested items used to kill Mirack, 24.

“Rowe is not on a fishing expedition. The items to be tested in this case could conclusively establish who the real perpetrator of these crimes is,” Rowe’s attorney, Todd M. Mosser, wrote in a brief filed Wednesday in county court supporting the conviction challenge.

At an August hearing in which he sought to withdraw the guilty plea that led to his 2019 conviction, Rowe testified that he and Mirack had been having a secret affair and they had had consensual sex the morning she was murdered. She was alive when he left her Greenfield Estates townhouse in East Lampeter Township on Dec. 21, 1992, he testified.

Rowe’s testimony sought to provide a plausible – and innocent – explanation for why his DNA matched semen found at the crime scene.

Rowe, 53, had never been a suspect in the killing until 2018, when genetic genealogy led detectives to him after his half-sister uploaded her DNA to a public genealogy database.

Mirack had been strangled with her sweater and beaten with a cutting board, but those items were never tested for DNA.

While Rowe had originally asked to also be able to withdraw his guilty plea, that request is not part of the brief, suggesting a change in strategy.

“If that testing comes back favorable, then we seek to withdraw his plea,” and move to dismiss, Mosser told LNP | LancasterOnline on Thursday.

Mosser said it was premature to discuss other potential strategies until Reinaker rules.

‘More plausible suspects’

“Law enforcement developed several much more plausible suspects than Rowe, but erroneously ruled them out because their semen was not found at the scene,” Mosser wrote in the brief.

Mosser wrote there were six other people police considered, most of whom better fit the description witnesses gave of a man seen near Mirack’s condo than how Rowe looked at the time. Rowe was some 60 or more pounds lighter than the man described, wore different colored clothing and had a different hair color.

“To find the true perpetrator, the items touched in the commission of the assault and strangulation should have been tested,” Mosser wrote.

“DNA found on these items would exonerate Rowe because he never touched any of these items. And, the DNA on these items would conclusively establish who the real perpetrator is,” Mosser wrote.

That there was no trauma to Mirack’s sexual organs shows she was not raped, Mosser wrote. A medical examiner wrote that bruising on her lower legs was consistent with sexual assault, which Mosser disputed.

‘No choice but to plead’

As to the question of “... why an innocent man would plead guilty to the crimes committed in this case,” Mosser recapped testimony from Rowe’s hearing that spanned several days in August and September. “... it is readily apparent that this case is an example of a man who felt he was left with no choice but to plead guilty.”

After his arrest, Rowe was kept in “atrocious” conditions in Lancaster County Prison, where he was held in solitary confinement much of the time, losing 25 pounds. Rowe was also prohibited from seeing his daughter, who was also “harassed” by the county’s children and youth department, according to testimony. And “Rowe’s wife was arrested before a visit with him based on an obvious pretext,” Mosser wrote. That concerned testimony in August that she supposedly needed to be involuntarily committed on grounds she was suicidal, which she denied.

Rowe also testified his defense attorneys essentially badgered him into pleading guilty, which they denied.

And, “Rowe was threatened with new, unrelated charges that would place his physical safety in jeopardy,” Mosser wrote. The charges were never filed and what they concerned has never been specified.

Looming over everything was the specter of the death penalty if the case were to go to trial, according to Mosser.

“It is wrong to think that anyone’s decision making process under these circumstances would not be impaired,” Mosser wrote.

By pleading guilty to rape and first-degree murder on Jan. 8, 2019, Rowe avoided the risk of being convicted at trial sentenced to death.

What’s next

The Lancaster County District Attorney’s office has about 30 days to respond to Mosser’s motion. Mosser, then, will have another 10, if needed, to reply to that. Reinaker would then begin considering the matter, but has not said how long he would take to rule.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/loc...0a9b6cfa2.html
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Thread Information