Thread: Need some advice.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Member

Need some advice.....

In the month of October my home was robbed.

Robbed by juveniles i knew intimately.

I have fed these boys, let them spend weekends in my home, fed them, given them rides to their other friends house and occasionally gave them money to eat or what ever.

They stole 7 high powered, semi-automatic weapons from me.

They were stupid enough to capture themselves via cell phone video with my guns.

Before I get judged.....I had all my weapons, unloaded and in gun safes. They happened upon my keys to my safes.

I'll leave it at that for now because I have come to learn that the DA's office has made decisions on MY behalf without consulting me.

Their offer to the magistrate is probation without the being shown the videos of these kids shooting, in broad daylight, next to my home, and a video of them driving around shooting my semi-auto weapons while driving around my city, at night, in a random neighborhood.

They still have the keys to the remainder of my gun safes and have broken in twice to retrieve the remainder.

I live in fear. I come home and sweep my house with my 9mm to feel semi-safe.

I'm sooooooo pissed with the DA's office for offering these thugs probation and having them pay restitution.

Thet have a class 5 felony.......where the **** do you think gonna they can get a job with a felony?

They also stole 30 watches and emptied a full size fire extinguisher into my shed.

I have been turned into the defendant and those pieces of bat dung into the victims.

More to the story if your interested and/or have some advice.

thanks for reading if you did.....................
    Last edited by Gavil; 12-28-2018 at 03:19 AM. Reason: poor grammar
    “Ninety-nine percent have made peace with their God. Their victims didn’t have that choice.”

“You're not entitled to a pain-free execution.”

Thread Information