Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey there!

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    My man alfred! Where u been at bro

Speaking for myself, there was no offense taken. But there needs to be some modicum of professional discourse and cordiality. Talking like a thirsty teenager is a tad beneath this community.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

If jenjen is brave enough to join a pro death penalty website site, post on threads, and introduce herself ...... she is fair game!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    Nowhere in the rules does it say i have to interact with other members professionally, much less in the "off topic" section. I am professional when I go to work and when I need to be. When I am on my own time, I may act a fool a joke around. I don't aspire to be anyone important on this site, I'm just a guy who wants murderers dead.

Member Newbie
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... i take everything with a pinch of salt, everything goes wayyyy over my head LOL, Heidi, this site is great, so much to read and its very informative, so i thank you and the members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information