Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Bowl

Bengals offense lost that game. They had plenty of chances to effectively put it out of reach but couldn't mount a good drive. The Rams were definitely better - Bengals had a few flashes of brilliance (such as the long touchdown to start the 2nd half) that kept it a contest.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    Definitely feel that was terrible play calling on 4th & half a yard going for a passing play. Burrow could have just sneaked it. Being from detroit I'm happy to see Stafford get a ring. Also Aaron Donald should've have gotten mvp

Aaron Donald should be retiring now since the Rams won.

This years Super Bowl has the Eagles and the Chiefs. Some of you might find this hard to believe but I actually know one of the football players for the chiefs. I know him from school. We graduated high school back in 2016. Nazeeh Johnson is the name of that player it was his first year in the NFL and he’s already made it to the Super Bowl. Probably one of these days I’ll run into him again since we share mutual friends.
    Last edited by Neil; 02-02-2023 at 12:39 AM.

Funny Neil. The Chiefs have a player who hails from the town next to mine - Isiah Pacheco. Anyways, what does everyone have for this game. A very interesting match-up on paper. Don't like either team but will certainly like stuffing myself with food and beer.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

I think the eagles are the slightly better team, but they had the easiest schedule in both the regular season and playoffs. I'd take the chiefs +1.5 and OVER 51 total points

All of the NFL players from my high school are retired but if the Jaguars ever go to the Super Bowl I’ll mention Jim Bob Cooter going to my high school
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Both of my picks hit, chiefs +1.5 and over 51 total points. So I won a little bit of money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information