Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar

Super Bowl

Saint/patriots in the super bowl! I want to see brees vs brady

Well, you can still get the AFC right.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

My cable went out at the end of the 3rd quarter -_- I'm a michigan fan so i like tom brady. Looks like im not gonna see the end unfortunately

Unbelievable I didn't get to see the end of that game. SMH

Brady won a wild one. You got half of the prediction correct.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Alright, Cincinnati Bengals and LA Rams. Who yall got? If I'm not mistaken, Cincinnati is in Hamilton County - I.e. Deter's county.

Superior team playing on home ground. I imagine there is going to be little contest here.

Well it's a close game so far. It feels like Cincinnati's year. I know you can't quantify that. There's no metric for that. But just as last year felt like Tampa's year, despite KC being superior on paper, this feels the same.

It’s over. The Rams somehow won
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Well, at least the outcome was right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information