Thread: Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa

My name is Bobsicles but you can just call me Bobby. I learned of this place from my friend Aaron on our Pro-Death Penalty Twitter Group. I am a 23 Native American who loves Capital Punishment, Heavy Metal Music, True Crime Documentaries, Investugation Discovery and Ion Television, YouTube, and Cats. I am from Tennessee and I'm a pretty chill person to get along with...most of the time.
    I'm not really experienced with this site so any help would be much appreciated.

Senior Member Frequent Poster NanduDas's Avatar
    Welcome aboard.
    "The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer." -Theodore Roosevelt

Aaron told me that people have a problem with me being here so I’m leaving this place

Dude, if Steven is still after me having banned him 3 times... I am sure you can stick it out.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsicles View Post
    Aaron told me that people have a problem with me being here so I’m leaving this place
    If anyone had a serious problem on here with you believe me you would know it.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

K

Thread Information