Thread: Death row blog

Junior Member Newbie

Death row blog

Hi.

I forgot the name of a man who is in death row without court judgment because he was a threat to the guards, something like that. He writes a blog about the last days of each convict and about his last contact with them. Can someone remind me of the link to this blog?

Thank you and have a nice day, greetings from Poland!

Senior Member Frequent Poster Ted's Avatar
    Hey Pawel,

The guy you’re thinking of is probably Billy Tracy. He was sentenced to death in Texas in November 2017 (by a court) for beating to death a prison guard two years earlier. The bit that was done without a court order (I believe) is that Tracy is kept in isolation away from the Polunsky Unit’s general death row population due to safety concerns for prison staff (before the murder he had an extensive history of assaulting prison staff). I imagine the reason that he wrote about inmates before their executions is that inmates are placed on death watch in the same cell block as Tracy a few days before their scheduled execution.

With regards to the link to his blog posts, it’s https://minutesbeforesix.blogspot.co...t-two.html?m=1

I hope this helps! Have a good one!
    Violence and death seem to be the only answers that some people understand.

Junior Member Newbie
    @TED

Thank you very much!

have a nice day mate

Thread Information