Thread: looking for a specific case, but i can only remember one detail, and it doesn't give me a searchable term.

Senior Member Member

looking for a specific case, but i can only remember one detail, and it doesn't give me a searchable term.

hi all,

thank you for making this such a useful site. i lurk almost every day, and find out a lot of really good information.

i don't know if you recall. i'm a writer of books. i'm working on a book now and i want to do a paragraph on one specific case, but i can't remember the sorts of details i can search for [e.g., if it was in biloxi i could search for that word].

here is what i remember. a woman was being battered by her husband, and she ran out of the house and to next door. but the next door neighbor raped and murdered her himself. he might have been a serial sex killer, but i don't remember. if that sparks anything in anyone's memories, can you let me know? thank you! derrick

Circa?
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Senior Member Member
    argh. i wish i remembered. i check on almost every new post i see almost every day, and this one stuck with me, but i can't remember when, and of course i wasn't smart enough to cut and paste information about it into one of my folders. i was just hoping it would sound familiar to someone. or maybe if someone is browsing and comes across it they will note it. it's not the end of the world if i can't find it. the point of the paragraph is a woman escaping a man beating her up and when she gets away from him her so-called rescuer attacks her. and i asked some friends who keep statistics on murdered women, and they hadn't heard of this case but they told me of some others. i'll still look for this one too, but i've got others for now. thank you!

Thread Information