Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Governor DeSantis Execution Warrant Discussion

Once Dailey is disposed of, you guys think he’ll pick Rogers? He could choose Richard Lynch he hasn’t been on death row forever, but he is 66.

Rogers should’ve been executed last year

I want DeSsntis to sign warrants for:
    Glen Rogers
    Bryan Jennings
    Norberto Pietri
    George Trepal
    James Duckett
    James Barnes
    Guillermo Arbelaez
    Billy Lugo
    Donald Dillibeck
    Edward Zakrzewski
    William Ziegler

Scott did move on. In 2013, Scott signed an execution date for Paul Howell. However, he languished on death row for another year. Scott was smart, he let one go and got 7 others. He did the same for Ferguson I believe in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsicles View Post
    Rogers should’ve been executed last year

I want DeSsntis to sign warrants for:
    Glen Rogers
    Bryan Jennings
    Norberto Pietri
    George Trepal
    James Duckett
    James Barnes
    Guillermo Arbelaez
    Billy Lugo
    Donald Dillibeck
    Edward Zakrzewski
    William Ziegler
    I want Desantis to sign a death warrant for that Guy Gamble
    Last edited by Helen; 01-28-2020 at 09:31 PM. Reason: removed the word dipshit

The senate president is a wuss. He doesn’t want to change the unanimous law. The house is way more conservative. They might push to change back to their old law. The main factor is Desantis. He railed against the liberal communist majority over Hurst, now that he’s got a chance to revert back, he’s a mouse.

Guy Gamble thinks he's going to get off the hook, but his day of reckoning is coming. I remember 10 years ago this assclown was milking out the system with no successive postconviction motions nor any federal proceedings pending. He was just trying to stay off the radar... Rest assured,Guy Gambles ploy to dodge the poison was well scouted, and spotted, by none other then ME!!! That's why I spammed the attorney general's office, governors office, the governors cabinet among lawmakers making note that this asshat was sitting on death row at taxpayers expenses with this appeals exhausted over a decade earlier
    Last edited by Hunter33; 02-16-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Why the particular obsession with this thug? I can see many more that have done far worse and have been on death row far longer.

I been on Guy Gamble the last 13 years!! As far back as when the Commission on Capital Cases existed & updated Florida death row inmates legal statuses daily, and myself and Jim Ledbetter often communicated, one thing that struck me was that of ALL the inmates that had been eligible for an execution date at that time, Guy Gamble was the only one who sat on the row with absolutely no appeals pending. Because he had exhausted all the appeals he was entitled to like many others, he was the only one out of 75 or 80+ at the time who never even so much as had a successive pcr motion pending.. This guy sat for over 10 years on death row with absolutely no litigation in any court on neither the state or federal level.

I pressed hard to bring this to the attention of the Governors office of Bush, Crist AND Rick Scott until I realized the Governors doesn't even read their mail. They send predrafted replies back. I did get a personal response from Jeb Bush on this one though in 2002. I remember Jeb actually wrote me a personal email addressing this which was not a prewritten email that they distribute out to people.

I have an unhealthy obsession to see Guy Gamble get whacked by the State of Florida. It is a habit that has been there the last 13 years.

The only "Gamble" this Guy character is doing is one that involves his life. This little wormfeeding maggot is not getting off so fast. I bet he wouldn't be happy if he knew I was writing letters to government officials to expedite and fast track his state sanctioned execution

So we all know DeSantis isn't living up to our expectations. So this thread is just to share what you'd do if you were the Governor of the Sunshine State.

Me:

January 2019: Bryan Jennings, Norberto Pietri

February 2019: George Trepal, James Duckett

March 2019: Edward Zakrzewski, James Barnes

April 2019: Guillermo Arbelaez, Donald Dillibeck

May 2019: Billy Lugo, Bobby Long

June 2019: Daniel Burns, Michael Griffin

July 2019: Albert Holland, William Reaves

August 2019: Paul Brown, Gary Bowles

September 2019: James Hitchcock, Harold Lucas

October 2019: Richard Lynch, James Rose

November 2019: Glen Rogers, Jason Stephens

December 2019: Fred Anderson, Michael Bell

January 2020: Loran Cole, Alfred Fennie

February 2020: James Dailey, Norman Grimm

March 2020: Victor Jones, Gregory Kokal

April 2020: Ian Lightbourne, Ken Lott

May 2020: Scott Mansfield, John Marquard

June 2020: Matthew Marshall, Lenard Philmore

July 2020: Robert Preston, Michael Robinson

August 2020: Manuel Rodriguez, Samuel Smithers

September 2020: Kenneth Stewart, Anthony Wainwright

October 2020: Frank Walls, Seburt Connor

November 2020: Alex Pagan, William Sweet

December 2020: Floyd Demren, Paul Everett

As you can see I've put a lot of thought into this. I'd like to hear ya'lls answers

Senior Member Frequent Poster joe_con's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter33 View Post
    The only "Gamble" this Guy character is doing is one that involves his life. This little wormfeeding maggot is not getting off so fast. I bet he wouldn't be happy if he knew I was writing letters to government officials to expedite and fast track his state sanctioned execution
    Why concentrate on him and not a child killer?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information