Thread: Will Trump ever reactivate military executions?

Will Trump ever reactivate military executions?

What are your thoughts on that guys? First and foremost he must preside over federal executions. The DC circuit court is taking an eternity to rule on the stays, but that is to be expected they are the 9th circuit of the east coast.

No
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Ronald Gray would be the only person he could execute if he did
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

I want both of them back the federal and military.

The 2020 election will determine if federal executions will resume

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Or before that if the DC Circuit lifts the stays I really wished Dieters words weren’t true when he told me the stays wouldn’t be lifted in January.

Gray will be the likely military execution. Also we have in 2021, the 9/11 NY death penalty trial in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba lasting around 9 months to complete.

The death penalty trial itself will be held under the tightest security measures to date. The worldwide media and victim witnesses are to be in the thousands including the 2,987 who died in the four planes and the crash sites.

The five who are going to trial, will be heading to death row in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas for the 9/11 attacks.

All five would be transported from Cuba to mainland United States.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

I hope they get the death penalty but I’m skeptical since it’s New York, the place that refused to give the federal death penalty to the WTC Bombers in the 1990s.

That pissed me off cause they committed the crime the same year as Juan Garza, who exhausted appeals and was executed in 2001, days after Timothy McVeigh
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 02-20-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    nahh

Thread Information