Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: John Lezell Balentine - Texas Execution - February 8, 2023

After previously having gone to Huntsville, what, twice, and leaving without closure plus enduring more uncertainty this past week on top of all the bunk about how Caylor was a big meanie to good boy Balentine they all earned that cathartic high five. Hell, I wouldn't blame to grab a bite and raise a few cold ones in honor of the lost. Everyone processes this differently. Some may cry bittersweet tears and ruefully reminisce. Others might have a cold one. There's no wrong way to handle such an unenviable position.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    https://www.txexecutions.org/reports...-Balentine.htm

Here's a summary of the Balentine case without media bias.

Wow. It actually calls out the disgusting treatment of this case by the media.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    The reporters have an agenda they gotta push. Obviously.

Of course. I am no stranger to the excuse-laden pity parties routinely published on behalf of the death row inmates. But I was astounded at the victim-blaming tone so many struck with this case. Never before have I seen the facts twisted so shamelessly in furtherance of maintaining the anti-White narrative that has become so ubiquitous in recent years. I can only hope that we've finally reached the nadir of death penalty coverage, but I honestly doubt it.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread Information