Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Outbreak

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar

Coronavirus Outbreak

Friends, I hope all of you are fine, wherever you live. Since two minutes ago all my country is in complete lockdown. People are dying everywhere all around Italy. I can't go anywhere outside the village I live in, it's a strange situation indeed. How's the situation in your place?

Junior Member Newbie
    Hi.

In Poland it just started a week ago, 17 confirmed situations, no one dead yet, plague came from Germany, patient zero was there. I hope that you will be fine

Senior Member Frequent Poster Alfred's Avatar
    The plague always comes from Germany, Pawel, same here in the Netherlands.

We now have over 400 cases and I believe 5 deaths. It's going quick in the south and west of the country. For now, the two northern provinces are still coronafree, and that's where I happen to be though I guess that won't last.

If things do deteriorate then were f*cked. The Netherlands only has 1100 intensive care beds (on a population of over 17 million), most of which are probably already occupied (of course also by non-corona patients).
    Last edited by Alfred; 03-09-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Guess its business as usual in New Jersey although I'm not really paying attention. It only kills old people and people who are otherwise unhealthy and I fall into neither of those categories.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    I'm not worried for myself, and I'm not scared of death regardless; I've already seen death face to face in 2011, and since then I have a fatalist character. I'm worried for my 88 years old grandma who I live with, and for my parents, both MDs.

But anyhow it's a strange sensation to have the Army patrolling the streets, and being barred from going from a city to another.
    Last edited by Mastro Titta; 03-09-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Senior Member Frequent Poster Alfred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Guess its business as usual in New Jersey although I'm not really paying attention. It only kills old people and people who are otherwise unhealthy and I fall into neither of those categories.
    Remember that Chinese doc that was among the first to discover the new virus? I believe his name was Wenliang. He was 33 and probably disappeared into one of those 40 fancy mobile incinerators that were sent to Wuhan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastro Titta View Post
    I'm not worried for myself, and I'm not scared of death regardless; I've already seen death face to face in 2011, and since then I have a fatalist character. I'm worried for my 88 years old grandma who I live with, and for my parents, both MDs.

But anyhow it's a strange sensation to have the Army patrolling the streets, and being barred from going from a city to another.
    Now that you've jogged my memory I do recall you posting that you had a grandmother in her 80s. In that case it must be worrisome.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Texas Department of Criminal Justice is monitoring the COVID-19 throughout its institutions and its employees. There is at current, no coronavirus outbreak throughout the prison system. Its policies and protocols are in place for such an event of an infectious disease. All quarantine protocols can be found at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.cdc.gov/
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    It isnt in metro Detroit yet but it is in Cleveland and Chicago so it's only a matter of time. I am not worried about dying but I really can't afford to miss work rn

Senior Member Frequent Poster Shep3's Avatar
    This whole thing is just stupid media fear mongering it’s literally nowhere near as deadly as the flue and unless you are an elderly person, young child, or some with prior medical ailments/autoimmune disease you are going to be perfectly fine.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information