Thread: Benjamin LeBleu and Myles Dingman Sentenced in 2019 TX Triple Slaying

Senior Member CnCP Legend

Benjamin LeBleu and Myles Dingman Sentenced in 2019 TX Triple Slaying

2 indicted for capital murder in 2019 killings of 3 men in Flour Bluff

By Alexandria Rodriguez
    Corpus Christi Caller Times

Two men were formally charged in the killings of three men in a Flour Bluff home in December.

Thursday, a Nueces County Grand Jury indicted Benjamin LeBleu, 29, and Myles Dingman, 27, for capital murder of multiple persons and tampering/fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair, court records show.

The two are accused in the fatal shootings of James Tennant, 39; John W. Hughes, 49; and Steven Romine, 59; inside a home in the 500 block of Claride Street on Dec. 13.

Capital murder is punishable by life in prison or the death penalty. On Dec. 17, the duo's first court appearance, prosecutors said they would seek the death penalty in the case.

LeBleu is being held in Nueces County Jail on suspicion of capital murder of multiple persons, tampering with evidence, possession of a controlled substance and aggravated assault. His bail is set at more than $2 million.

Dingman is being held in Nueces County Jail on suspicion of capital murder of multiple persons, tampering with physical evidence and possession of a controlled substance. His bail is set at $1.6 million.

Dingman is connected to a woman accused of murder.

Police found credit cards belonging to a homicide victim on Dingman when he was arrested.

Eddy Soranaka was fatally shot in September 2019. Soranaka's girlfriend, Tiffany Ogg, was arrested on suspicion of his murder. After his death, Ogg and Dingman made social media posts suggesting they were in a relationship.

Ogg is being held in the Nueces County Jail on suspicion of murder and credit card/debit card abuse.

https://caller.com/story/news/crime/...ff/5005041002/
    Last edited by Steven; 05-03-2023 at 08:01 AM.

Records: Suspects in fatal shooting in Flour Bluff will not face death penalty

By Alexandria Rodriguez
    Corpus Christi Caller-Times

Two suspects accused in the killing of three men at a Flour Bluff home in 2019 will not get the death penalty, according to Nueces County court documents.

In December 2019, Corpus Christi police were called to the 500 block of Claride Street.

Officers found the bodies of James Tennant, 39; John W. Hughes, 49; and Steven Romine, 59; inside a home.

Benjamin LeBleu and Myles Dingman were arrested and later indicted for capital murder of multiple persons and tampering/fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair, court records show.

In September, prosecutors with the Nueces County District Attorney's Office said they would not seek the death penalty for LeBleu and Dingman, records show. Documents submitted to the case files are signed by District Attorney Mark Gonzalez.

In Texas, capital murder carries a punishment of life in prison or the death penalty.

Dingman and LeBleu remained Wednesday in Nueces County Jail , jail records show.

A suspect in an unrelated January shooting on Corpus Christi's Westside also will not face the death penalty if convicted.

Anthony C. Ramon was indicted for capital murder by terror threat/other felony in connection with a fatal shooting of David Sanchez, 52, inside a home on Muely Street.

On Oct. 16, prosecutors said they would not seek the death penalty in Ramon's case.

Ramon remained Wednesday in Nueces County Jail, jail records show.

https://www.caller.com/story/news/cr...ty/5997630002/
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

LeBleu was given three 25 year sentences on 10/28/2022

https://inmate.tdcj.texas.gov/Inmate...n?sid=07876519

Dingman was given three 10 year sentences for manslaughter on 11/14/2022

https://inmate.tdcj.texas.gov/Inmate...n?sid=18418727
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information