Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: James Eugene Bigby - Texas Execution - March 14, 2017

“Frito Lay caused my actions and they alone are to blame for what I did and it was not about money … attempts to kill me followed when I refused to settle or drop my legal suit,” he wrote.

Crazy to the end.
    Last edited by Mike; 03-16-2017 at 10:27 AM.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Smooth
    "As an adult, Bigby regularly recruited younger men to help him steal cars and engage in other scams, several of whom testified for the State. One witness described Bigby as a full-time thief. A man who had known Bigby all of his life testified that Bigby’s workers’ compensation claim was also fraudulent."

I am one of the "younger men" Bigby befriended. Myself and others helped him steal and strip car. Him and I sold methamphetamine together. He was my best friend when I was in my late teens.
    Mike Trekyll and I went to high school together. When the murders took place it rocked our group of friends, it also woke some of us up and made us reevaluate the choices we made.
    All in all.....I wouldn't change a thing because those times made me the man I am today annd I am pretty proud of being who I am.
    The world is a far far better place with "The Big" as we called him, removed from it. He wasn't sick, he was a selfish people using liar and a thief who turned to murder when his lies started being exposed.

Wow thanks for sharing Smooth.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information