Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Do you guys think a Hillary Clinton President would’ve been better for the Death Penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil123 View Post
    Yeah he took no part it’s the same as letting him live. A conservative sitting the case out is not a good thing for pro capital punishment people. King Roberts voted to save Madison Kavanaugh sat out that should be an indication that he’s playing a role as a swing vote. Gorsuch is much less of a swing vote than Kavanagh. He was consistent on that religious issue. For example, Kavanaugh voted to let Ray’s execution go through. Just a month later he switches along with King Roberts and voted to let Murphy live. I never like to believe the racial statistics in the death penalty but this one of the times where I believe he was in favor of the black man dying. While he voted to save the white man. I’m no fan of those two Roberts is a swing vote and Brett Kavanaugh is much more of a swing vote as compared to Gorsuch.
    Kavanaugh had to sit out. He wasn't on the court when they agreed to hear the case or when they heard oral arguments so he can't rule on the case. That's how it works. He doesn't have a choice. He has no jurisdiction. Surely you understand this?

Just a note to everyone: please do not use "reply with quote" to quote in its entirety a post that directly precedes your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Just a note to everyone: please do not use "reply with quote" to quote in its entirety a post that directly precedes your own.
    LOL Moh, I would like Neil123 to stop creating threads like this one. Just the other day I deleted 12 of 22 of these nonsense threads. This is an invite to chat for discussion topic.

CHAT IS ALWAYS OPEN.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

As a fellow Virginian Heidi, it’s not all of them were terrible. Like with the return to Furman era executions, inmate on inmate attack, etc.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information