Thread: Would The Terrorists Behind The 1993 World Trade Center Bombing Been Executed Had They Gotten The Federal Death Penalty?

Would The Terrorists Behind The 1993 World Trade Center Bombing Been Executed Had They Gotten The Federal Death Penalty?

So as you know the Trump Administration has restarted the federal death penalty.

Now here’s a quick question:

There were 8 terrorists involved in the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing.

One fled back to the Middle East like a pansy and the other seven are doing life without parole on Bomber’s Row in ADX Florence.

Here’s the question: Had they gotten the federal death penalty for terrorism, do you think Attorney General Barr would have zeroed in on them instead of the child killers?

Cause as we know, if there’s one thing the Trump Administration hates, it’s Scumbag Terrorists
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Ramzi Yousef who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 using a truck killed six people in that attack. Yousef was in an al-Qaeda terror training camp using bomb making materials and having bomb making manual. Yousef was greeted by Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan throughout 1991-1992 after Ramzi was in a university in Swansea, Wales, UK. After the 1993 truck bombing in New York City, Yousef descended into Asia where he met a childhood friend. That time, he would assemble a bomb that would be used to orchestrate a terrorist attack on Philippine Airlines 434 in December 1994.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

I don't believe the government would execute members of an active terrorist organization. Retaliation would obviously occur in a case like that.
    Last edited by Mike; 08-08-2020 at 07:36 PM.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Timothy McVeigh who used the exact same orthodox route for a terrorist attack, used a Ryder truck full of explosives. McVeigh was a veteran of the Gulf War which resulted in his hatred that led to Waco in Texas at a gun show were 86 people were killed and the truck bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building that killed 168 in Oklahoma City in 1995.

McVeigh was given a federal death sentence for the Oklahoma City truck bombing in 1997. McVeigh was executed by lethal injection in June 2001 under President George Walker Bush.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't believe the government would execute members of an active terrorist organization. Retaliation would obviously occur in a case like that.
    I disagree. I believe that Barr would have put them on the Gurney as soon as he could.
    "I am the warden! Get your warden off this gurney and shut up! You are not in America. This is the island of Barbados. People will see you doing this." Monty Delk's last words.

Thread Information