Thread: Tayveon Doron Sanderson Sentenced to 40 Years In 2020 AL Slaying of Sanchez Leslie

Tayveon Doron Sanderson Sentenced to 40 Years In 2020 AL Slaying of Sanchez Leslie

34C1908B-FDD2-499E-ACE4-74DB20AE2402.jpeg
    Sanchez Leslie

BA604882-BABE-4F86-AA0A-4BB60940B9D3.jpg
    Tayveon Sanderson

Man Charged With Murder In Jordan Lane Shooting Death

Huntsville police have arrested and charged a man in connection with a July 26 shooting on Jordan Lane.

Taveon Sanderson is facing a capital murder charge, according to Huntsville police.

He was found in an apartment off Westheimer Drive.

Huntsville Emergency Medical Services Inc. paramedics responded along with Huntsville police to the 2800 block of Jordan Lane at 5:52 p.m. July 26.

HEMSI officials said a male victim was found dead at the scene.

The US Marshals Task Force assisted Huntsville police with Friday's arrest.

UPDATE: Huntsville police identified the victim as 22-year-old Sanchez Leslie. They say at the time of the shooting, the suspect's ex-girlfriend was also in the vehicle but was unharmed.

Police also say the altercation apparently stems from an ongoing domestic dispute between the victim and suspect.

https://www.waaytv.com/content/news/...572047211.html[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 08-25-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Huntsville man receives 40-year sentence in plea agreement for 2020 Jordan Lane murder

By Javon Williams

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) - The man charged with the murder of Sanchez Leslie in 2020 has entered a plea agreement.

On July 26, 2020, Leslie was sitting in an SUV on Jordan Lane when he was shot and killed. A witness on the scene claimed to have seen a car pull beside the SUV, shortly after words were exchanged the sound of gunshots filled the air.

On August 7, 2020, Tayveon Sanderson was charged with capital murder.

After nearly three years, Sanderson entered a plea agreement. In this agreement, Sanderson plead guilty to murder, meaning the capital murder charge was amended.

Sanderson was sentenced to 40 years and is ordered to pay a fine of $1,000 and other fees to the victim’s family.

https://www.waff.com/2023/05/12/2020...outputType=amp
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information