Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Elections

2020 Elections

With the Presidential election, and lower elections as well, set for tomorrow it occurs to me that we should have a thread for updates and predictions (i.e. Trump won Texas, Biden won California). Just try to keep partisan arguments to a minimum.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Addict johncocacola's Avatar
    Don’t forget about DA elections! Maricopa, Los Angeles and Hamilton County Ohio to name a few.

The thought of Joe Deters losing in Hamilton county, OH is sad. His opponent is completely anti DP.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Problem is this isn’t 2004. The demographics just aren’t there to elect a tough on crime DA.

With the Presidential election, and lower elections as well, set for tomorrow it occurs to me that we should have a thread for updates and predictions (i.e. Trump won Texas, Biden won California). Just try to keep partisan arguments to a minimum.
    We're also having an Election Night virtual party,
    starting around 8:00 PM Eastern time.
    Everyone is invited!
    Just click on the "X-Night Chat" button.
    "Sorry for the delay, I got caught in traffic." — Rodney Scott Berget, South Dakota, October 29, 2018 — final words.

All things aside, I hope that grifter and faker Loeffler gets ousted. The richest member of Congress seeks to campaign in blue jeans and flannel shirts as if that should obfuscate that her husband is chair of the New York Stock Exchange and that her ascent to the Senate was predicated upon corruption. She's the epitome of "how do you do fellow kids."
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Quote Originally Posted by mostlyclassics View Post
    We're also having an Election Night virtual party,
    starting around 8:00 PM Eastern time.
    Everyone is invited!
    Just click on the "X-Night Chat" button.
    We are?
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

1. Trump has won Kentucky

2. Biden has won Vermont
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Why are they saying Biden won VA when less than 1% reporting and Trump has about 16 more % of the vote
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

They called VA for Senate. Incumbent senator Warner won. They have not called it for President.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information