Thread: Caitlyn Jane Tucker Sentenced to Life with the Chance of Parole in 2021 TX Murder of 3 Year Old James Russell

Caitlyn Jane Tucker Sentenced to Life with the Chance of Parole in 2021 TX Murder of 3 Year Old James Russell

1B91EF34-3663-4F06-823E-F5A7BFF68E28.jpeg
    Tucker

UPDATE: Woman found unconscious charged with Capital Murder for toddler killed in Snyder

SNYDER, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A woman found unconscious at the scene where a 3-year-old child was killed in Snyder last week has been been charged with Capital Murder.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Caitlin Tucker, 27, in connection to the death of 3-year-old James Russell.

Texas Rangers investigating after 3-year-old child found dead, woman critically injured in Snyder
    Russell was found dead and Tucker unconscious at the Western Crest Apartments in Snyder May 18.

The nature of their injures was not disclosed, but Tucker was hospitalized in critical condition.

Texas Rangers are continuing their investigation into this Capital Murder case. No further information has been released.

As of 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, Tucker was still recovering from her injuries. She will be officially taken into custody upon her release.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.big...in-snyder/amp/
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 10-18-2021 at 11:38 PM.
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Snyder woman indicted for capital murder

By News Staff on Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Caitlyn Jane Tucker, 28, of Snyder, was indicted for capital murder, a capital felony, by a Scurry County grand jury.

According to the indictment, on May 17, Tucker intentionally caused the death of her son, James Russell. She was found unconscious on May 18 at the Western Crest Apartments along with the deceased 3-year-old boy.

Tucker is being held without bond at the Scurry County jail.

https://www.thesnydernews.com/news/s...capital-murder

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Tucker was sentenced to life in prison on May 5, 2022 and is eligible for parole in 2051

https://inmate.tdcj.texas.gov/Inmate...n?sid=14252767

Thread Information