Thread: Troyshaye Mone Hall Charged With Capital Murder In 2021 TX Murder Of 7 Year Old Girl

Troyshaye Mone Hall Charged With Capital Murder In 2021 TX Murder Of 7 Year Old Girl

Troyshaye Mone Hall

Woman Charged with Capital Murder in Stabbing of Young Girl

DALLAS (WBAP/KLIF) – A Dallas woman is in Police custody accused of fatally stabbing a young girl.

24-year-old Troyshaye Mone Hall is charged with Capital Murder and Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

According to the Dallas Police Department, Officers responded to reports of a stabbing at a home on Frazier Street, south of Fair Park, on Thursday. When they got there neighbors had Hall restrained.

A 7-year-old girl, who Police said had been stabbed, was taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead. Another juvenile was also stabbed but is expected to survive.

https://www.wbap.com/2021/06/18/woma...of-young-girl/
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Slain Dallas girl, 7, stabbed over 30 times; mother arrested

This June 17, 2021, booking photo provided by the Dallas County, Texas, Jail shows Troyshaye Hall. Hall faces a capital murder charge in her daughter's slaying, as well as a charge of aggravated assault in the stabbing of a 16-year-old boy. (Dallas County, Texas, Jail via AP)
    A 7-year-old Dallas girl whose mother was recently arrested in her death was stabbed over 30 times, according to a court document.

Madison Petry died after being stabbed on Thursday. Troyshaye Mone Hall, 23, faces a capital murder charge in her daughter’s slaying, as well as a charge of aggravated assault in the stabbing of a 16-year-old boy.

An arrest-warrant affidavit says that Hall’s mother said she was taking a bath Thursday when she heard screaming. Hall’s brother then told her that Hall had stabbed his teenage friend, the affidavit said.

The affidavit said Hall’s mother and brother tried to take the knife from her, but she got away from them and stabbed her daughter.

Madison was pronounced dead at a hospital.

The affidavit said that the initial autopsy found that the child had over 30 stab wounds.

Hall was being held Saturday in Dallas County Jail on $1.5 million. Court records did not list an attorney for her who could be reached for comment.

https://apnews.com/article/dallas-ar...faa24b3ca3b8ff

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Member Member
    A brother and mother tried to take the knife BUT she "got away."

I'm missing something.........did she get away 30 times?

How about a blender, toaster....gallon of milk a jar of freakin' pickles to the side of the head. Dining room chair, maybe?

Something's wrong here.
    “Ninety-nine percent have made peace with their God. Their victims didn’t have that choice.”

“You're not entitled to a pain-free execution.”

Any word on the death penalty being sought in this case?
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Any word on the death penalty being sought in this case?
    She is in Dallas County, and Dallas DA Creuzot has pledged to never seek the death penalty. He didn't even seek the death penalty for FBI Most Wanted Yaser Abdel Said.

He said he didn’t want to seek the death penalty because of the cost of the chances of it before rejected for LWOP.

However many of the cases would’ve been a guaranteed death sentence: Billy Chemirmir, Yaser Abdel, Jamie Jaramillo, Codie McCrory.

Even though Dallas County is one of the biggest in the country, he could’ve just asked for a change of venue if he was so worried about LWOP being recommended

He’s just being a quisling for no reason

Excerpt:

Several of Hall’s family members told FOX 4 that Hall’s twin sister, Troyshae Hall, stabbed her own 7-year-old daughter to death in 2021.

Court documents reveal Troyshae’s case has never gone to trial because she is in a mental hospital.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/mother...-shamaiya-hall
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Thread Information