Thread: Dillon Leigh Meckel Charged With Capital Murder In 2021 TX Murder Of Woman In Front Of Her Kids

Dillon Leigh Meckel Charged With Capital Murder In 2021 TX Murder Of Woman In Front Of Her Kids

EAF0DFD0-80AC-4A84-A6CA-5C38AD26A069.jpg
    Meckel

35-year-old charged after woman shot, killed in front of kids

A woman was killed Saturday night after she was shot twice in front of her two children in a motel at the Medical Center area.

Dillon Meckel, 35, was arrested at the scene and charged with capital murder, San Antonio police said.

Several 911 callers alerted police to shots fired around 9:45 p.m. at a motel in the 7500 block of Louis Pasteur Drive, including one caller who said a woman was hit twice.

Officers went inside one of the motel rooms and spoke with Meckel who admitted to shooting the woman, a police report states.

EMS attempted life saving measures on her, but she was pronounced dead at 10:40 p.m., the report states.

The woman’s two children, ages 4 and 6, were inside the hotel room when the shooting occurred, investigators said.

The children were separated and tended to by officers at the scene.

Meckel and the children were then taken to San Antonio Public Safety Headquarters downtown where they were interviewed by detectives and investigators with ChildSafe.

Child Protective Services then helped police with living arrangements for the children, police said.

The woman had not been identified as of Sunday afternoon. A bail amount was not immediately available for Meckel. It is unclear how the victim and Meckel knew one another.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.exp...f-16260743.php
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Authorities ID woman killed in front of her two children in Medical Center-area motel room

SAN ANTONIO – A 37-year-old woman who was shot and killed in front of her two children in a motel room on Saturday night has been identified.

The Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office said Lauraalicia Placker was gunned down at a Motel 6 in the 7500 block of Louis Pasteur, not far from Floyd Curl Drive. She was pronounced dead at the scene at around 10:40 p.m.

She suffered a gunshot wound to the head, the office said. Sources told KSAT that the woman was pregnant.

When police arrived at the scene, the suspect, Dillon Meckel, 35, admitted to shooting the woman, according to SAPD.

He was arrested and charged with capital murder-multiple persons, court records show.

Two children, ages four and six, were inside the motel room with the man and woman at the time of the shooting, according to police. Police contacted CPS to assist with arranging care for the children.

Court records also show Meckel has a previous conviction for aggravated sexual assault of a child and a more recent case of felony violence.

His bond is set at $750,000.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksa...outputType=amp
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information