Thread: Isidro Brito Bruno Found Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity in 2020 TX Murder Of 7 Year Old Jacob Gabriel Brito

Isidro Brito Bruno Found Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity in 2020 TX Murder Of 7 Year Old Jacob Gabriel Brito

2278B205-791E-4A40-AE54-90C93528D5AE.jpeg
    Bruno (Left), Brito (Right)

Texas man jailed in stabbing death of his 7-year-old brother
    August 3, 2020

HALTOM CITY, Texas -- A Texas man was jailed on a capital murder charge Sunday after police say he fatally stabbed his 7-year-old brother in a suburb of Fort Worth.

Officers were called to a home in Haltom City around 9:45 p.m. Saturday and found Jacob Gabriel Brito bleeding from multiple stab wounds, police said in a statement. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Outside the house, officers found the boy's 20-year-old brother, Isidro Brito Bruno, with what appeared to be a self-inflicted stab wound to his upper body, according to the statement from Police Chief Cody Phillips. He was arrested and taken to a hospital.

Brito Bruno was being held in the Tarrant County jail Sunday morning on a $250,000 bond. Jail records did not list an attorney who could speak on his behalf.

Police said they are still investigating the stabbing and haven't determined a motive.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...other-72148003
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

August 14, 2020

Boy With Blank Stare’ Accused of Stabbing 7-Year-Old Brother To Death

On Saturday night, officers from the Haltom City Police Department in Texas rushed to the home of Jacob Gabriel Brito, 7, after receiving reports that the boy had multiple stab wounds. Police now suspect that Jacob’s 20-year-old brother, Isidro Brito Bruno, was the one who caused the child’s fatal injuries.

On August 1 when police arrived at Jacob’s home at 9:45 p.m. — they discovered him wounded.

In a press release from the Haltom City Police Department on Facebook on August 2, police state how they immediately began to administer first aid to Jacob.

In the interim, Bruno had already fled the house by the time authorities arrived but police discovered him two blocks away from their house.

The brothers were in the living room while the rest of the members of the family were in bedrooms, according to their sister, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports. After hearing Jacob’s screams, she came into the living room where she discovered her parents and another sibling trying to stop Jacob’s bleeding. He had stab wounds in his chest and back.

The sister then told police how Bruno was standing there with a knife and a “blank stare” on his face.

She described him to detectives as having blood on his wrist and remaining silent, according to Haltom City police.

Shortly after the attack, Bruno allegedly fled the house and Jacob was rushed to John Peter Smith Hospital. The child died shortly after from his injuries.

After finding Bruno, police took him into custody “without incident and provided first-aid.” He was found with stab wounds to his arms and stomach that police describe as “self-inflicted.”

Police have yet to determine a motive.

This was not the first incident where police visited the brothers’ home. Police have been to the home three times since May 2019 for mental health issues with Bruno.

Bruno was scheduled to appear for a virtual hearing on September 29, on a previous assault with bodily injury charge against his father from an incident that took place on May 18, 2019.

Currently, Bruno is being held in the Tarrant County Jail. He faces a capital murder charge and is being held on $250,000 bail. Jesus Ochoa, who is married to Jacob and Bruno’s sister, spoke to the newspaper and said the couple treated Jacob like he was their son. They helped raise him and have taken care of him since he was a baby.

“Jacob was a joyful person, very caring. He loved to put other people in front of him,” Ochoa said. “He was very giving to anybody.”

The family has since set up a GoFundMe account to raise money for Jacob’s funeral.

https://mamasuncut.com/boy-blank-sta...brother-death/
    Last edited by Helen; 06-24-2021 at 10:00 PM. Reason: corrected date
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Edited:

Verdict: Texas man insane when he murdered brother

Star Telegram

A 21-year-old Haltom City man was found not guilty of capital murder ... With that decision, Isidro Brito Bruno will be sent to a state mental institution.

https://account.star-telegram.com/pa...sume=252628948

"I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Thread Information