Thread: Jason Cory Sanders Sentenced to Life with the Chance of Parole in 2021 TX Murder Of Margret Ann Sanders

Jason Cory Sanders Sentenced to Life with the Chance of Parole in 2021 TX Murder Of Margret Ann Sanders

C11FD45E-CCEB-4530-A5BB-B9330A44DB24.jpeg
    Sanders

Cumby man charged with capital murder after shooting pregnant woman Monday night

By MyParisTexas
    August 10, 2021

According to Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office, a woman died shortly after being shot by her husband just before midnight on Monday.

Jason Cory Sanders, the 43-year-old Cumby man is being held in Hopkins County jail after allegedly shooting the pregnant woman. She later died, and the charge was enhanced from aggravated assault with a deadly weapon to capital murder, according to the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office.

“Law enforcement arrived on scene and found Margret Ann Sanders had suffered a gunshot wound to her torso,” HCSO Chief Deputy Tanner Crump said in a release. “Emergency Medical Services provided medical care and airlifted the patient to a hospital for further treatment.”

The Texas Rangers were called to help in the investigation, during which it was reported Jason Sanders had shot the female family member in the torso with a small caliber. According to reports, Jason said he had the firearm in hopes of scaring his wife during a verbal dispute.

“During the early morning hours, Mrs. Sanders succumbed to the injuries sustained from the gunshot wound. Further, investigation revealed the victim is believed to have been pregnant,” Crump said. “Based on the evidence obtained in this ongoing investigation, an arrest warrant was obtained for capital murder. Mr. Sanders was booked into the Hopkins County Jail without incident.”

https://myparistexas.com/cumby-man-c...-monday-night/
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Sentenced to life with a parole eligibility date of August 9, 2051 on December 3, 2021

https://inmate.tdcj.texas.gov/Inmate...n?sid=11381267
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information