Thread: Keondrick Tyrek Boyd, Ayqueele Mickole Edmond and Khamis Zakaria Yugusuk Charged In 2021 AL Murder Of Rodney Fossett

Keondrick Tyrek Boyd, Ayqueele Mickole Edmond and Khamis Zakaria Yugusuk Charged In 2021 AL Murder Of Rodney Fossett

Rodney Fossett

Keondrick Tyrek Boyd

Ayqueele Mickole Edmond

Khamis Zakaria Yugusuk

Capital murder suspect extradited from Texas to Decatur

Zach Hester

DECATUR, Ala. — A capital murder suspect is back in Alabama after being apprehended in Texas earlier this month.

Keondrick Tyrek Boyd, 22, of Decatur is now in the Morgan County Correctional Facility without bond, according to Decatur Police spokesperson Irene Cardenas-Martinez.

1 man dead following shooting in Decatur
    Boyd was located and detained by U.S. Marshals in Fort Worth, Texas on Friday, August 6.

A capital murder warrant was issued for Boyd after the shooting of Rodney Fossett, 21, of Decatur, who suffered from multiple gunshot wounds when authorities found him at Summer Courtyard Apartments. He later succumbed to his injuries at Huntsville Hospital.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/whnt.co...o-decatur/amp/
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Decatur capital murder suspect faces preliminary hearing

Kait Newsum

MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. – A Decatur man charged with capital murder is expected in court on Wednesday morning.

22-year-old Keondrick Tyrek Boyd is charged in the shooting of 21-year-old Rodney Fossett back on July 13th at the Summer Courtyard apartments in Decatur.

Fossett died from his injuries on August 5 and a warrant was issued for Boyd’s arrest.

Boyd was arrested just one day later in Fort Worth Texas and was later extradited back to Morgan County.

His preliminary hearing is set for 9 a.m. on Wednesday.

https://whnt.com/news/decatur-capita...y-hearing/amp/

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Third person charged with capital murder in Decatur summer homicide

By William Thornton | wthornton@al.com

A third person has been charged with capital murder in connection with a fatal shooting that took place in July in Decatur.

Decatur police have charged Khamis Zakaria Yugusuk, 25, of Nashville, in connection with the death of Rodney Fossett Jr.

Fossett was shot was shot multiple times at his apartment at Summer Courtyard Apartments, 2222 Acadia Drive S.W., on July 13, and died Aug. 5 of his injuries at Huntsville Hospital.

According to police, Yugusuk was located by U.S. Marshals in Nashville on Oct. 15, and extradited on Thursday to Decatur.

Keondrick Tyrek Boyd, 22, and Ayqueele Mickole Edmond, 26, are also charged with capital murder in connection to Fossett’s death. All three are being held without bond in the Morgan County Correctional Facililty.

Boyd, of Decatur, was arrested Aug. 6 in Tarrant County, Texas. Edmond, of Fort Worth, was booked into the Morgan County Jail last month.

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/2...-homicide.html

Thread Information