Thread: Bree Kuhn Charged With First Degree Murder In 2021 FL Murder Of Collin Turner

Bree Kuhn Charged With First Degree Murder In 2021 FL Murder Of Collin Turner

0D224561-2CCB-4B92-B391-FB98C09979D2.jpeg
    Kuhn

Deputies: NAS Pensacola Chief charged with murder of husband

by WEAR Staff

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. -- A Gulf Breeze woman is charged with premeditated first degree murder of her husband after a Wednesday night shooting in Santa Rosa County.

According to Santa Rosa County deputies, NAS Pensacola Navy Chief Bree Kuhn was arrested Wednesday and charged.

Deputies say they received multiple calls before hearing gunshots during the last call. Upon arrival, deputies found 34-year-old Collin Turner dead with four gunshot wounds.

The arrest report states Turner was telling 911 dispatch that he was locked in the garage. He's described as talking calmly. That's when Kuhn began firing gunshots at him.

During the altercation, the couple's three kids were in the home.

"We can't go into what she said exactly, but the way to put it is shock," Santa Rosa County Sheriff Bob Johnson said Thursday. "You're a Navy chief one day and the next day you're in jail."

Kuhn is charged with one count of premediated first degree murder and is being held at the Santa Rosa County jail with no bond.

The State Attorney's Office says the charge is centered around substantial evidence of a conscious decision to kill.

The big question to the sheriff's office Thursday morning -- why were no arrests made prior to the fatal incident if red flags were raised the same day?

"If there's no evidence to support an arrest -- any kind of violence or anything -- we can't make the arrest," Sheriff Bob Johnson said. "And in both of these cases they were arguing over kids."

The Navy confirms Kuhn is currently on leave status pending further investigation. She is facing a mandatory life sentence or the death penalty.

https://weartv.com/amp/news/local/de...-degree-murder
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Senior Member CnCP Addict maybeacomedian's Avatar
    Bree Kuhn-Turner's Mugshot:

X9wxnGB.jpg

Senior Member CnCP Addict maybeacomedian's Avatar
    Her Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bree.kuhn

Her Husband's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/collin.turner1

Post she made in a Facebook group for local moms:

838423b45432e899a0759d504166b532.jpg

Thread Information