Thread: Ronald Andrew Archey and Cullen Blake Hickerson Charged in 2021 TN Slaying of Chasity Hill and Logan Tindale

Ronald Andrew Archey and Cullen Blake Hickerson Charged in 2021 TN Slaying of Chasity Hill and Logan Tindale

Ronald Archey (Left) and Cullen Hickerson (Right)

Coffee County murder victim was pregnant, according to family member

By Caitlyn Coffey
    WKRN News

COFFEE CO., Tenn. (WKRN) — News 2 has confirmed that the woman found shot to death in a double homicide investigation was expecting.

Chasity Hill, 27, and Logan Tindale, 22 were found dead Sunday at a home in Estill Springs. Hill’s cousin, Kristen Partin, told News 2 Hill was three months pregnant.
    The victims were found shot to death at a home on Clyde Vickers Road.

Two people have been arrested and charged in the double murder.

District Attorney General Craig Northcutt, said Ronald Archey, 54, and Cullen Hickerson, 25, have been charged with premeditated felony murder accused of killing Hill, and Tindale.

Investigators have not released any information on a possible motive.

Archey and Hickerson will appear in court September 23.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/2-arrests-...double-murder/
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Coffee County is only two counties over from me so I heard about this
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Arrests made in Estill Springs double homicide

By Staff Report
    Tullahoma News and Guardian

Two men have been arrested in the shooting deaths of Chastity Hill, 27, and Logan Tindale, 22, earlier today in Estill Springs.

The two accused are Ronald Andrew Archey, 54, of Coffee County, and Cullen Blake Hickerson, 25, also of Coffee County. They were arrested Wednesday and have each been charged with two counts of premeditated murder and felony murder for the killings.

They will appear in Coffee County General Sessions Court for an initial appearance on Sept. 23.

They are accused of killing the pair whose bodies were found inside a Clyde Vickers Road residence this past Sunday around noon.

A subsequent investigation over the next several days was conducted by the DA's office and the Coffee County Sheriff's Department.

"Dozens of interviews, hours of crime scene investigation and the resolve to achieve justice for these victims resulted in developing evidence to make the arrests of two individuals involved in these murders," District Attorney Craig Northcott said in a statement.

"I want to thank all of the investigators and officers of the Coffee County Sheriff's Department for their relentless and professional efforts in this investigation. I want to thank Sheriff Chad Partin for making available all the resources of his department and his many hours leading the investigation. The work will continue in this case to leave no lead unpursued to ensure that justice will be served. Please pray for the victims' families and respect their privacy in this difficult time."

In warrants against the men, it is alleged the men went to the resident with intent to commit an assault or felony and while there acted in concert with one another to kill the victims. The warrants further revealed the suspect have confessed to their involvements in the slayings.

Hickerson was on parole at the time of the murders for a conviction in 2019 on the charge of aggravated assault for which he was given a seven-year sentence. His prior charges stemmed from a domestic incident with his girlfriend in which he reportedly threw knives at her and then pointed a shotgun at her while she was holding her young child. Archey also has a history with the state prison system, booked in 2013. The charges for his prison sentence are not known.

A motive has not been revealed in the slayings.

https://www.tullahomanews.com/news/l...2b3438165.html
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Thread Information