Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruben Gutierrez - Texas Death Row

Senior Member Frequent Poster Ted's Avatar
    DPIC claims that Gutierrez has a new execution date of 30 October 2019. Can we get any verification?
    Violence and death seem to be the only answers that some people understand.

I believe it. I heard about the new date on a roundabout. My guess is the clerk failed to notify the attorney originally, or they agreed to give his attorneys more time.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Member Newbie
    He is listed on the Upcoming Executions website.

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/executi...ing-executions

Yes Jen, DPIC is not favourable for us for up to date information. If you manage to find the article for his October 30 date, please update accordingly or PM us.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

I really pray to god this guy doesn't get another stay. October is screwed anyway but still

Gutierrez' date before was withdrawn due to human error on the death warrant itself. No reason for a stay from the 5th Circuit, TCCA, Gov. Abbott or the US Supreme Court. This thug is done for.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member Frequent Poster NanduDas's Avatar
    Stayed by the TCCA, apparently because of an issue with the death warrant. Two in a row.

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Searc...0-7cc6f037f116
    Last edited by NanduDas; 10-22-2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Changed to link to stay order.
    "The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer." -Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    This is unbelievably outrageous. Gutierrez has got two withdrawals in a row because of problems with the death warrant. What's happening in Cameron County?

I think it’s about time to impeach everyone on the TCCA

Senior Member Frequent Poster NanduDas's Avatar
    This one’s on Cameron County. Read the stay order. It’s beyond me that they could have made so many mistakes.
    "The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer." -Theodore Roosevelt

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information