Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brittany Marlowe Holberg - Texas Death Row

The 5th Circuit probably won't take nearly as long as the District Court did. District Court always takes longest.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Yes the Fifth Circuit is much quicker. They sometimes take at least a year to be denied. 1-2 years is the average wait for the Fifth Circuit in Texas.
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

On December 16, 2021, Holberg filed an appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/ci...s/ca5/21-70010

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Let's hope they rule quickly. Equality is for real everyone.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

The Fifth Circuit has denied habeas relief to Holberg.

She was also granted a COA on a Brady claim.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...023-03-13.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information