Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fabian Hernandez - Texas Death Row

She will be replaced by someone even worse.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

On a side note, Hernandez needs to go this time. El Paso County has two more inmates with exhausted appeals to get to
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

TDCJ removes Fabian Hernandez' execution date set for November 3, 2021.

https://www.tdcj.texas.gov/death_row...xecutions.html
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    I bet they sensed he was about to play the holy man card. It will be like this until Ramirez will be decided by SCOTUS.

That is the most likely explanation. And I hate to say it, but it's the best course of action. Better not to waste everyone's time and toy with the victims - a stay a month out is less jarring than a last minute one.

The fact that Barbee is still scheduled suggests one of two things - obduracy on Tarrant County's part or no holy man claim from him. Hopefully the latter.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

So is this guy getting another date this year or no? Also, if he does, will he play the mental illness claim? I mean that’s all the Texas death row inmates have to do now and they’ll remain alive. The legislature isn’t keen on helping executions there anyway and little by little that’ll lead to its eventual abolition which secretly deep down the entire legislature wants it to be abolished in particular the Texas house.

The court that’s supposed to set his date has been temporarily closed down for some reason
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information