Thread: Capital Murder Trial Set for Roydricker Bullock in 2021 AL Slaying of Patrice Denice Lott

Senior Member CnCP Addict maybeacomedian's Avatar

Capital Murder Trial Set for Roydricker Bullock in 2021 AL Slaying of Patrice Denice Lott

Roydricker Bullock

Alabama man faces capital murder charges in woman’s 2021 Florence slaying

- By William Thornton, AL.com | March 9, 2022 -

A Greene County man now faces capital murder charges in connection with a February 2021 killing in Florence.

A Lauderdale County grand jury on March 8 returned an indictment of capital murder against Roydricker Bullock, 37, in the death of Patrice Denice Lott.

Bullock was already confined on murder charges at the Lauderdale County Detention Center and is being held without bond.

Lott’s body was discovered on Feb. 14, 2021, when police responded to a medical assistance call in the 800 block of North Royal Avenue in Florence.

Lott, 48, was discovered at the residence by family members who said they hadn’t spoken to her in two days.

Bullock was arrested March 5, 2021 by the U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Regional Task Force at his residence in Greene County.

https://www.al.com/news/2022/03/alab...e-slaying.html
    https://archive.ph/iGSSn

Edited:

Capital murder trial set for Oct. 17

By Bernie Delinski
    Times Daily

FLORENCE - The trial for capital murder suspect Roydricker Lamar Bullock is set for Oct. 17 in Lauderdale County Circuit Court Judge Will Powell's courtroom.

https://www.timesdaily.com/news/loca...1a327360c.html
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Capital murder trial set for April 15

FLORENCE — The trial for a man accused of capital murder trial in the death of 48-year-old Patrice D. Lott is set for April 15.

Lauderdale County Circuit Court Judge William Powell set the trial date for Roydricker Lamar Bullock's case during a hearing today. Powell said that should provide time to handle any possible motions related to the case.

Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly said they are not seeking the death penalty in the case.

The penalty for a capital murder conviction either is death or life without parole, so if Lott is convicted his sentence automatically would be life without parole.

Members of Lott's family found her dead on on Feb. 14, 2021 inside her 850 North Royal Ave. residence.

Bollock is accused of stabbing her in the throat.

https://www.theshoalsnow.com/news-sp...p2qigha4zyg5h9
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information