Thread: Adam James Gorski Sentenced to LWOP in 2022 TX Murders Of Kimberly Cheney Gorski And Teresa Vise

Adam James Gorski Sentenced to LWOP in 2022 TX Murders Of Kimberly Cheney Gorski And Teresa Vise

Suspect in shooting deaths of two Waco women charged with capital murder

By Ashley Ruiz and Arlett Ramirez

WACO, Texas (KWTX) - Waco Police identified Adam James Gorski as the man charged with two counts of capital murder after two women were shot and killed in the 900 block of Wooded Acres Drive Monday night.

Waco Police identified the victims as the suspect’s wife, 39-year-old Kimberly Cheney Gorski, and the suspect’s mother, 61-year-old Teresa Vise.

Officers responded to the apartment unit where the family lived shortly before 10:30 p.m. When officers arrived, they found two women dead from gunshot wounds.

Life-saving measures were performed, but their injuries were too severe and the two were pronounced dead at the scene, officials said.

The suspect was at the scene when authorities arrived. Police took him into custody and took him to the McLennan County Jail where he is being held on a $1-million bond.

Police said these were the seventh and eight murders in Waco in 2022.

https://www.kwtx.com/2022/03/15/susp...apital-murder/
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 05-12-2022 at 09:11 PM.
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Grand Jury indicts Waco man on capital murder charge in killing of mother, wife

By Tommy Witherspoon
    KWTX News

WACO, Texas - A Waco man jailed in March after police said he admitted to killing his wife and mother with a 20-gauge shotgun was indicted Thursday.

A McLennan County grand jury indicted Adam James Gorski, 37, on a capital murder charge in the March 13 deaths of his wife, Kimberly Cheney Gorski, 39, and his mother, Teresa Vise, 61.

Gorski remains in the McLennan County Jail under bonds totaling $1 million.

Waco attorney Russ Hunt, who is representing Gorski with his son, Russ Hunt Jr., said Thursday that “both the deceased were really fine people.”

“We are working diligently trying to determine what happened and why,” Hunt said.

Since Gorski’s arrest, Hunt requested that 19th State District Judge Thomas West appoint Waco psychologist Lee Carter to evaluate Gorski to see if he is mentally competent to stand trial. Carter determined that Gorski, a former pizza delivery person, is competent, Hunt said.

McLennan County District Attorney Barry Johnson said his office has not determined if it will seek the death penalty against Gorski. If it does not and Gorski is convicted of capital murder, he faces an automatic life sentence with no parole.

The indictment against Gorski alleges he committed capital murder by killing more than one person during a single criminal episode.

A man investigators presume was Gorski called Waco police about 10:15 p.m. March 13 to report he had shot the women at their residence at the Gemini Village Apartments, 901 Wooded Acres, according to an arrest affidavit.

The man told police he “is on a lot of medication” and had a shotgun with him. He told police the victims were lying on the floor and were not breathing, the affidavit states.

Gorski told police he needed to speak to an officer and would put the gun away “after he knows they are real.”

When officers arrived, the door was locked and no one answered. Officers forced their way inside the apartment and found one of the victims, later identified as Gorski’s mother, on the living room floor.

Vise had been shot multiple times, police said. Officers discovered the body of Gorski’s wife lying in a hallway outside the bedroom. They found Gorski in the bedroom and took him into custody, according to arrest documents.

Officers reported they found several shotgun shells on the floor under Gorski and seven more shotgun shells in his pockets, the affidavit states.

Kimberly Cheney Gorski was the daughter of the late Deputy U.S. Marshal Leon Cheney and the goddaughter of McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara.

https://www.kwtx.com/2022/05/12/gran...g-mother-wife/
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Life without parole as Adam Gorski pleas to capital murder charge

Roland Richter

Waco, Tx (FOX44) – A 38-year-old man has been sentenced to life without the possibility of parole after entering a guilty plea to a charge of capital murder in the deaths of his wife and his wife’s mother.

Adam James Gorski has remained in the McLennan County Jail since his arrest in connection with the March 14, 2022 deaths of 39-year-old Kimberly Cheney Gorski and her mother, 61-year-old Teresa Vise.

Waco Police officers responded to a call of shots fired near the 900 Block of Wooded Acres Drive. When they arrived on scene, there were two women with fatal gunshot wounds. Officers immediately started medical aid, but the womens’ wounds were too severe, and they were pronounced dead on scene.

Gorski was on scene when officers arrived, and he was taken to the McLennan County Jail. The plea and sentencing came on Thursday morning in 19th District Court in Waco. These were the seventh and eighth murders of 2022 in Waco.

https://www.fox44news.com/news/local...er-charge/amp/
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information