I would like to avoid cluttering the SCOTUS thread with continued debate on the overturning of Roe, so I am creating this thread for future discussion of the topic.

My concerns about the possible negative consequences remain, but I cannot deny that this is the biggest win for the right in the 21st Century. If a nearly fifty-year-old precedent, long taken for granted as a permanent fixture, can be reversed then there is very little we can't fix. For the first time in a long time, I feel it is possible to reclaim America.

I am stating this because I am beginning to see the incipient signs of a potential seismic shift in the political zeitgeist. Republicans are openly calling out woke capital's promise to pay for abortions as a cynical ruse to avoid paying maternity leave. Let that sink in - Republicans are supporting an actual pro-natal policy! MTG is openly calling for such programs. The significance of this development cannot be overstated.

With luck, and with some riding of the coattails paired with a hypnotic personality such as Trump or his replacement, we can make the GOP less like Reagan and more like Viktor Orban, which I had long thought little more than a quixotic fantasy. Let the white-pills flow. I think I'll be voting in 2022 after all. We can't falter. Everyone must get on board and keep the train going full steam.