Thread: Arthur, Blacknell, Williams And Dixon Charged With Capital Murder In 2022 TX Murder Of Theo Stith

Arthur, Blacknell, Williams And Dixon Charged With Capital Murder In 2022 TX Murder Of Theo Stith

Suspects from left to right: Deharvian Arthur, Edron Blacknell, Calap Williams, Xavier Dixon

1 suspect at large, 3 arrested in connection to DeSoto homicide

By FOX 4 Staff

DESOTO, Texas - DeSoto Police arrested and charged three men and are looking for another in connection to the shooting death of a DeSoto man.

Theo Stith's body was found in his home on Canyon Place shortly before 2 a.m. on July 15.

20-year-old Deharvian Arthur of Arlington, 23-year-old Xavier Dixon of Dallas, and 23-year-old Calap Williams of Arlington have been taken into custody and charged with capital murder.

DeSoto Police previously said 22-year-old Edron Blacknell of Cedar Hill was in custody, but later sent an update saying Blacknell is still at large.

crime with a gunshot wound to his leg.

The three suspects currently in custody are being held on $1 million bond each.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/4-men-...o-homicide.amp
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Capital murder suspect arrested in Marshall

By KLTV Digital Media Staff

MARSHALL, Texas (KLTV) - A man wanted for capital murder out of Dallas County was arrested in Marshall.

According to a report by the Marshall Police Department, on Friday, the Joint Harrison County Violent Crime and Narcotics Task Force arrested Edron Blake Blacknell, at the 2900 block of Tower Street in Marshall. Blacknell, 22, from Cedar Hill, had a warrant for capital murder out of Dallas County. He is currently held in the Harrison County Jail, pending extradition to Dallas County.

The Task Force worked with the Marshall Police Department’s Patrol, Criminal Investigation Department and Special Response Team to take Blacknell into custody without incident

https://www.kltv.com/2022/08/22/capi...outputType=amp
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thread Information