Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaine Keith Milam - Texas Death Row

I hope this isn't delayed because of covid.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

I've been thinking the same thing. On the bright side, Ramirez and Trevino were stayed by their respective trial/county courts, not the TCCA. I can't imagine the Rusk County court will withdraw a warrant for their only death row inmate when they issued the warrant well after the declaration of a pandemic.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Ramirez and Trevino weren’t stayed though. Their warrants were withdrawn. So they can get new dates anytime now although I assume they’re waiting to see if Milam is executed before doing so
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Will this one be stayed? After what Tennessee did yesterday I can’t trust that Texas will keep his date the way it is. The Texas Court of Criminal appeals will most definitely stay it.
    Last edited by Neil; 12-04-2020 at 08:44 AM.

I believe he’ll be executed. Wardlow went successfully and the only reason Ramirez and Trevino are still alive is because Neuces and Bexar chickened out and withdrew the warrants.

Milam has filed a petition for writ of certiorari to SCOTUS.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....c/20-6518.html

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Junior Member Newbie
    Yeah, I'm sorry about that IQ nonsense everyone. 70 or 80, he is obviously quite stupid. I was talking about the woman seen in his interview, saying that child really had demons as far as I remember. Also, pardon my English cause I'm not a native speaker. Just tie him to the gurney and put the needle on his arm, why the heck would I care?

Dear Dillydust,

1- I've made my statement in my last post

2- I don't give two hoots about the USA, one of the worst societies ever. Stop using curse to someone you've never met before like a redn*ck!

3- I hope your heart finds happiness and pleasure in Blaine Keith Milam's execution.
    Last edited by umut; 12-07-2020 at 02:52 AM.

We will all find happiness in Blaine Milam’s death. Anyone who rapes and murders a baby in such a brutal way has forfeited his right to live on this Earth. The only place he belongs is the wazoo of Hell

Junior Member Stranger
    I think justice being served, closure for the family and a finality to a gruesome murder is how I see Milam's execution. I personally get no pleasure from the state executing one of its citizens. No judgment on anyone who thinks otherwise.

Junior Member Stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsicles View Post
    We will all find happiness in Blaine Milam’s death. Anyone who rapes and murders a baby in such a brutal way has forfeited his right to live on this Earth. The only place he belongs is the wazoo of Hell
    HERE HERE!

I've been checking this thread every day just to be sure that scumbag hasn't gotten any kind of relief from his expiration date. May he burn in hell.

Junior Member Stranger
    For me, this is one of the saddest and most bizarre murders I've ever heard of. Watching the Werner Herzog documentary, the one part that gave me chills was when the investigator described that "Jessica is in the living room watching TV, while he is in the bedroom doing whatever to this child". Its just the level of his brutality and her anesthesia that makes me wonder what really happened in there, whether it was just their evil nature or something spiritual really took place and affected their judgment somehow - not making a case for excusing them, of course. Its something beyond human nature anyway and no wonder what happened to them afterwards.
    Last edited by Felipe; 12-08-2020 at 06:47 AM.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information