Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaine Keith Milam - Texas Death Row

Junior Member Stranger
    Finally some good news this year!

Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Good news. If any one deserves an execution it’s this guy. If tomorrow Texas came out and said, we are not doing any more executions ever, but we are going to do one last execution and they let me choose who, I’d choose Blaine animism. The torture him and that cow girl friend of his put that baby through is absolutely disgusting.

Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Unknown but an execution date can be set between 91 to 180 days. Rusk County DA wants him gone!
    I was under the impression they only had to give a 30 day notice for the second date. I forget where I read this, but yeah.
    Anyway. This is one of the more bizarre cases, for sure. I’m not entirely sure what happened here, but clearly, somewhere in the midst of some very odd and psychotic/delusional post-partum beliefs by the girlfriend, mixed with Blaine’s meth-induced psychosis, something went horribly, horribly wrong.
    From what I’ve read over at one of the blogs, it seems Blaine is pretty well-liked by his fellow DR inmates. I wonder if they know what he’s accused and convicted of, bc I hear child killers aren’t generally very well-liked in prison, including death row, but maybe they don’t know...that seems odd to me, tho, bc his case was/is high-profile. (Blaine, of course, denied killing Amora when interviewed in Warner Herzog’s documentary several years ago, but he’s not a very good liar). If the execution goes through this time, I wonder if he will come clean on the gurney. Probably not. Is anyone from the victim’s side even going to be there? The mother (Blaine’s ex) is in prison for life, so we know she won’t be attending...
    Last edited by Opinions; 08-09-2020 at 07:59 AM.

I do believe they have such a stipulation, but I haven't seen them utilize it in years. I guess they don't like being efficient.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

It used to be that the state could set subsequent dates (after the first one was stayed) that were at least 31 days from the date of signing the death warrant, but the liberals complained about this when Panetti got his last death warrant. After that, the law changed so that they couldn't set at least 31 days in advance anymore. It's too bad, since the 91 day mark is too much to begin with even though all standard appeals are exhausted. GA has the best time frames in mind in setting death warrants, with times between 15 and 30 days for the execution date from the time of signing the death warrant being the average. If it were up to me, I would quickly follow GA's lead.

GA has the best all around, not only with the speed and short notice, but with the one week warrants. The feds are a close second since they are able to nullify the expiration of the death warrant by immediately rescheduling, as they did with Lee and Purkey.

Oklahoma and Virginia have good statutes too. Ohio and Florida have the absolute worst.

Doesn’t Mississippi also have two week advances like Georgia?
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Jesseca Carson was notified Friday that Milam has received an execution date for January 21. Carson broke down in tears when she heard the news whilst residing at the Crain Unit serving Life without Parole.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information