Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaine Keith Milam - Texas Death Row

Is this dude going to join the ranks of Randal Mays and not get executed? This guy is one of the worst people on death row.

This is just absurd the TCCA literally denied his intellectual disability claims in the summer. What the hell has changed in 6 months?
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Junior Member Stranger
    I wonder is the state of Texas rethinking executions?? Are they a little nervous with a new govt control ??? This guy Milam may have a low IQ but he knows right from wrong. He’s written songs his cousin sings and wrote a small story for minutes before six. There is nothing in his songs or story that leads me to believe his intellect would be claims to stop his execution. It’s bull, he needs to be put to death for this horrific brutal murder of a baby. Milam is pure evil!

Senior Member Member
    I got a weird feeling that executions are done. I do believe that if at all possible, biden will do what he can to totally abolish the death penalty. Milam's execution was after the inauguration anyway.

@Maddy, Biden can only overlook Federal Death Row. Biden cannot touch states. The U.S. Supreme Court is the institution that can stop all executions, like in 1972.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member Member
    okay! wow! you learn something new everyday! I had no idea. I also wanted to mention that It will be a bit more difficult to get execution updates because I ditched my twitter account. If you know of another way that is possible to get full up to date actions on those I will be happy to give it a shot. no pun intended????

Member Newbie
    I was wondering the same thing, it was stayed in the summer and now it's stayed for the same reason? Dude isn't intellectually disabled, he knew what he was doing

Senior Member Frequent Poster schmutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    This is just absurd the TCCA literally denied his intellectual disability claims in the summer. What the hell has changed in 6 months?
    I think there was an update to the diagnostic criteria issued over the summer, one that lifted the limitation requiring ID to manifest before 18. I can't find a link to the petition filed, but since some of the news reports say three of the four experts who examined Milam say he is ID, at least one of them was picked by the state (assuming that each side named two examiners).

Senior Member Member
    what are the chances that this dude might get smart enough to die. In other wrds what are the chances that his stay will get lifted.

The trial court has to decide if he’s retarded and I guarantee they will rule him not retarded. The stay will then be lifted and he’ll get a new date
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information