Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaine Keith Milam - Texas Death Row

I don't understand why people continue to make this murder out to be something its not. Everyone talks about witchcraft and the drug use and neglects the obvious, that baby had bite marks and was tortured and murdered.

This was not some sort of spiritual awakening, more like a drug induced haze where his inhibitions were down and his true personality came out.

Blaine Milam is no different then any other freak who brutalizes his victim to satisfy his own perverted needs.

He is a pedophile and a sexual sadist. That's all.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Junior Member Stranger
    It may be you're right, althought I'm not disputing neither the brutal and sadistic nature of his actions nor his accountability for them. What is still beyond my personal comprehension is the tragic combination of his sadism (to put in a word) and her lack of the very natural instinct to protect her child. It's something you don't see very often, I think.

And Milam isn’t the only one in Texas. Texas death row inmates Kerry Allen and Jason Delacerda raped and murdered their girlfriend’s daughters after the girlfriends left them alone with them. The difference though is that Jessica Carson was a participant in her daughter Amora’s murder
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    I don't understand why people continue to make this murder out to be something its not. Everyone talks about witchcraft and the drug use and neglects the obvious, that baby had bite marks and was tortured and murdered.

This was not some sort of spiritual awakening, more like a drug induced haze where his inhibitions were down and his true personality came out.

Blaine Milam is no different then any other freak who brutalizes his victim to satisfy his own perverted needs.

He is a pedophile and a sexual sadist. That's all.
    Yep. There's also the fact that months earlier (I think it was months), Milam left obscene notes in an underage girl's room during the course of a burglary. And let's not forget Amora Carson was sexually assaulted with an unidentified foreign object, scrambling her insides. Rarely does a case get to me these days, but reading the details here made me feel sick. It's a travesty this disgusting pedophilic tub of lard wasn't executed in 2019, and ghouls in robes had better not interfere with the administration of justice in this case a second time.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

If this guys execution does go through, it’ll sort of be a repeat of John Battaglia’s executions in 2018. A notorious child killer that escaped the hands of justice for 2 years on competency claims.

Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by umut View Post
    Yeah, I'm sorry about that IQ nonsense everyone. 70 or 80, he is obviously quite stupid. I was talking about the woman seen in his interview, saying that child really had demons as far as I remember. Also, pardon my English cause I'm not a native speaker. Just tie him to the gurney and put the needle on his arm, why the heck would I care?
    Your English is fine, but your facts are wrong. That lady in the doc never said the baby had demons in her, she was talking about how she believes in the devil and ouiji boards and she wasn’t blaine’s girlfriend and she wasn’t 60. His gf at the time of the murders was 18, believed her baby was possessed by demons and she didn’t participate in the documentary. My life goes on whether he’s executed or not, btw, I don’t really care either way. I just think, in the age of so much misinformation, it’s important to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing. On the bright side, Ramirez and Trevino were stayed by their respective trial/county courts, not the TCCA. I can't imagine the Rusk County court will withdraw a warrant for their only death row inmate when they issued the warrant well after the declaration of a pandemic.
    Yes, but I think these dates keep getting pushed back with the tentative expectation that the pandemic will be over/under control by then, like a “we’ll see where things are by then, if they’re good, we’ll proceed,” kinda thing. No one (at least no one I’ve talked to) expected COVID to last this long, but it has and every time we start to make progress, cases go back up again. Especially now that it’s almost winter, so people are spending more time indoors, cases are surging and prisons are a huge hotspot for super-spreader events due to poor ventilation and closed-in spaces. Huntsville had a huge outbreak a few months ago, where over 200 people were infected. And we now know that the vaccine is not going to be widely available yet by January 21, so I don’t know expect the situation to be all that different by then.

The last thing Texas wants is an execution turning into a super-spreader event.

On December 15, 2020, Milam filed a habeas petition in Federal District Court.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/te...v04255/1806763

On December 17, 2020, Milam filed a second habeas petition in federal district court

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/te...cv00646/202898
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 12-18-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Texas’ Brief in Respondent in Opposition.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...h%20tables.pdf

Milam’s reply in support of his petition for writ of certiorari.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketP...ly%20Brief.pdf

Stay of execution denied by the Fifth Circuit.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...021-01-08.html

Stayed by the TCCA on an intellectual disability claim.

https://search.txcourts.gov/SearchMe...d-fe9da19953d8
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information