Rick Belisle
    Anthony Boyd
    Donald Broadnax (according to PACER)
    Alonzo Burgess
    Charles Burton
    Charles Clark
    Eugene Clemons
    Donald Dallas
    Richard Flowers (Before His Commutation)
    Demetrius Frazier
    David Freeman
    Keith Gavin (according to PACER) (Execution Date Requested)
    Larry George
    Carey Grayson
    Artez Hammonds
    Gregory Hunt
    Chris Hyde
    Robert Ingram
    Mark Jenkins (according to PACER)
    Jeremy Jones
    Jeffrey Lee
    Michael Lewis
    Lam Luong (Before His Commutation)
    Michael Maxwell
    Heath McCray
    Alan Miller (Chosen by state)
    Robin Myers
    Bobby Phillips
    Jeffrey Rieber
    David Roberts
    Wilson Robitaille
    Jason Sharp
    Aubrey Shaw
    Joseph Smith
    Kenneth Smith (Chosen by state) executed 1/25/24
    Kerry Spencer
    Calvin Stallworth
    Randy Stewart
    Jarrod Taylor
    Michael Taylor
    Kim Van Pelt
    John Ward (died on death row)
    Bobby Wardrop
    Geoffrey West
    Marcus Williams
    David Wilson
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Senior Member Frequent Poster Steven AB's Avatar
    It is unfortunate that we don’t have an exhaustive list of those who chose nitrogen, but those who would have to select the first condemned to be executed with it must have such a list.

If they persist in willingness to initiate a new method, it will be a worldwide first and make history, so the first convict subject to it should be carefully selected as an illustration of why the death penalty exists, ideally a child murderer.

http://www.cncpunishment.com/forums/...998#post139998

Anyway, nitrogen is a wrong idea and state legislators should retroactively remove it from all statutes. They are not to blame to have tried it at start, but as the U.S. Supreme Court itself sometimes do, they should retract their decision as improvidently issued.

http://www.cncpunishment.com/forums/...710#post140710
    "If ever there were a case for a referendum, this is one on which the people should be allowed to express their own views and not irresponsible votes in the House of Commons." — Winston Churchill, on the death penalty

The self-styled "Death Penalty Information Center" is financed by the oligarchic European Union. — The Daily Signal

It’s been said that more than 50 inmates chose nitrogen, so we don’t know everyone who chose it. I’ve said before that Alabama should have brought back Yellow Mama. Some users said the chair was probably unusable due to not being used since 2002, but Tennessee’s electric chair went unused for 47 years before Daryl Holton and it worked perfectly

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Senior Member Frequent Poster Steven AB's Avatar
    Electrocution will always be more practicable than injection and hypoxia.

Indeed despite its name the chair is not electric. It's in wood. It's only a base to strap the convict.
    Last edited by Steven AB; 09-27-2022 at 05:50 PM.
    "If ever there were a case for a referendum, this is one on which the people should be allowed to express their own views and not irresponsible votes in the House of Commons." — Winston Churchill, on the death penalty

The self-styled "Death Penalty Information Center" is financed by the oligarchic European Union. — The Daily Signal

Yeah they are wood. The only time I’ve seen a metal electric chair was in some anti death penalty movie I saw in middle school which was about an anti activist trying to save a cop killer from the chair in New York

Thread Information