Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Elections

2022 Elections

Guess it deserves one. Not much to care about here in NJ, with no gubernatorial or senatorial elections here. Don't have much to say except that I feel bad for Pennsylvania having to choose between two turds like Oz and Fetterman and that I hope Ron Johnson gets booted.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Join us in Chat 7pm ET.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member Frequent Poster Fact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Guess it deserves one. Not much to care about here in NJ, with no gubernatorial or senatorial elections here. Don't have much to say except that I feel bad for Pennsylvania having to choose between two turds like Oz and Fetterman and that I hope Ron Johnson gets booted.
    I didn't have a problem voting for Oz because Fetterman is a manchild who has never worked a real job in his life. The PA governor's race on the other hand is a travesty. Doug Mastriano is genuinely insane and Josh Shapiro is a snake.

I wouldn't have voted for a main ticket Senate Candidate this year since I disliked both of them but since Fetterman is just as disabled as Biden mentally and never worked a day in his life point my hand has been forced.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

The dude served in Turkey's armed forces to keep his Turkish citizenship. If he's willing to go that far for Turkey, how much is left over for America?

He says he'll renounce his Turkish citizenship if elected but time will tell if he's serious there. There really should be a law against dual citizens holding federal office, in addition to extending the natural born citizen requirement for President to all federal offices.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Worthless, weak, trash candidates this time around. Mark Kelly is going to expand the lead in AZ, and Cortez-Masto is going to gain the lead when ballots are done being counted in Las Vegas. This means the liberal trash get another 2 years of planting more liberal trash on the federal courts. Brilliant.

On another note, what the hell was Crist thinking when he ran for governor? You'd think that he knows he will fail after failing to win the last 3 times.

Biden won Clark County by 9 points when he won Nevada in 2020. Right now with 86 percent of the vote in Vegas Masto is leading Laxalt by just 5 so I think Laxalt will probably squeak out a win. And yes good point about Crist. The Florida Democratic machine has collapsed. I really feel the Democrats were very unenthusiastic about voting for Crist and that’s why DeSantis won by such a large margin. DeSantis ran against a corpse he never had a serious challenger.
    Last edited by Neil; 11-09-2022 at 11:51 PM.

The Democrats literally voted in a corpse in PA, and a mentally retarded neck named Fetterman as our Senator. So the machine just moved elsewhere.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Plus the state house in Pennsylvania is also going Democratic. The state house hasn’t been Democratic in Pennsylvania for years.

I was expecting Democrat to have 52-54 Senate seats after the midterms. I've been expecting that since last year. Honestly look at how favorable the map was for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information