Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Darlie Lynn Routier - Texas Death Row

Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    It's certainly not unprecedented for mentally unbalanced wives to murder their children. Apparently, her own wounds appeared to be self-inflicted. Then again, I don't know whether there were other crimes around that time and place involving a housebreaker stabbing children to death. My guess is that there weren't.
    Yeah plus I remember they said the broken glass window actually fell OUTSIDE of the house which means someone from the INSIDE broke the window! If an intruder broke the window then the broken glass would've fallen INSIDE in the house not ouside! Is Darlie that dumb?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    I did (for the most part). I prefer real evidence instead semi-pro analytics. It sounds like this nonsense from management trainers. A 911-call is a very specific situation and I donīt think itīs really helpful to analyze a call like they did on this page.

I think the 911 call brought up excellent points. Especially when Darlie says he...and then they... Whether we agree or not Michael, she is still on death row where she ought to be!

Senior Member Frequent Poster PATRICK5's Avatar
    From FB:

Lauren Schmidt is an educated woman. She has sense enough to know what is legal for her to release and what is not. She was fully aware that I was collecting information for my FB page and she told me things that she wanted Darlie's supporters to know.
    But, of course, you guys go off the deep end into the Olympic-sized pool of drama....You know what's funny?? When I posted what Lauren told me about the DNA testing done thus far looking good for Darlie, nobody cared a bit that I got my information from her. But now that they've seen something they don't like, it's a problem. Funny.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/325666737017/

I haven't found the email referred to in the comment. I am curious as to what was the information her supporters didn't like.
    Obama ate my dad

Greenmachine
    I have a question.Darlie Routiers defence and family both claim that all the evidence collected at the crime scene was miss handled and severely contaminated. If this is their belief, how can they also believe that further dna testing of the same evidence will prove her innocence?
    Also Darlie did not assist her boys in any way on the night of these murders, saying she did not know any first aid. All she could think to do was put a towel on Damons back. Yet she did know enough to put a towel on and apply pressure to her own wound. As a mother this really disturbs me. Darlie kee claims on The support site for Darlie that her necklace was embedded into Darlie's neck and had to be removed by a surgeon. In her testimony RN Jody fits states that she removed the necklace when Darlie arrived at the hospital, and that is was simply stuck to the dressing the paramedics had put on the neck wound. Darlie also gives this version (Jody Fits) in her voluntary statement. Darlie Kee accuses many people of lying, yet this appears to be a false statement she has made public on the support site?

I don't mean to sound simple in my reply but... death row inmates and their supporters lie. If they continue to spew their lies they believe someone will eventually believe them.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Jonsgrl7
    Quote Originally Posted by PATRICK5 View Post
    From FB:

Lauren Schmidt is an educated woman. She has sense enough to know what is legal for her to release and what is not. She was fully aware that I was collecting information for my FB page and she told me things that she wanted Darlie's supporters to know.
    But, of course, you guys go off the deep end into the Olympic-sized pool of drama....You know what's funny?? When I posted what Lauren told me about the DNA testing done thus far looking good for Darlie, nobody cared a bit that I got my information from her. But now that they've seen something they don't like, it's a problem. Funny.

I haven't found the email referred to in the comment. I am curious as to what was the information her supporters didn't like.
    Awww Patrick... you're quoting me!
    You don't remember? You don't remember you and Dave having a meltdown because I said you needed $200,000.00 for additional testing so you'd better get busy because Lauren Schmidt told me that only $6,000.00 had been collected after all these years? Surely you remember that, don't you?

Pam

From FB:

Uh oh, Patrick... you seem to have missed a few things from that post you were quoting me from

Dave Moff said:
    "Darlie Lynn is aware that one of the antis wrote to Lauren Schmidt. What sort of reply Lauren may have made is not mentioned, but I cannot imagine that it was anything of a confidential nature. Patrick, if you feel there's a potential prob...lem there, please forward the message in question to Darlie Kee and if there's any reason for concern, she will no doubt attend to it. You might want to copy to the law firm as well but of course not directly to Lauren Schmidt."

Patrick King said:
    "I have done so, Dave. I have not yet heard back."

Tracy Pi said:
    "the issue of Lauren's emails being posted online are being dealt with"

Wow... looks like I hit a sore spot.

But, of course, you guys go off the deep end into the Olympic-sized pool of drama...

Dave... Lauren Schmidt did not release anything of a confidential nature. Patrick is exceedingly paranoid, much like yourself, and so he considers everything a potential problem.

Patrick... good job. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Tracy Pi... easy on the drama. I know you'd love to believe that I've committed some sinister act, but Lauren Schmidt was made aware of my intentions from the start. I told her point blank that I'd appreciate her answers in an email so that I could post them on FB because I did not want to misquote her. She is completely comfortable with talking about Darlie. It seems to me that she's a lot more confident in Darlie's innocence than you are.

You know what's funny?? When I posted what Lauren told me about the DNA testing done thus far looking good for Darlie, nobody cared a bit that I got my information from her. But now that they've seen something they don't like, it's a problem. Funny.

There you go, Patrick. Here's the link that shows the post in it's entirety:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3256...0902742792018/

OH MY! See members, this is the reason I suggest you all not read the garbage posted on death row inmate pen pal, support, and fan sites.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Senior Member Frequent Poster PATRICK5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsgrl7 View Post
    Awww Patrick... you're quoting me!
    You don't remember? You don't remember you and Dave having a meltdown because I said you needed $200,000.00 for additional testing so you'd better get busy because Lauren Schmidt told me that only $6,000.00 had been collected after all these years? Surely you remember that, don't you?

Pam
    Are you so stupid that you think that there is only one person in the entire world who has access to the internet who uses the moniker Patrick? Really??? Now, I can't remember a conversation that never happened since I do not post on any FB forums and have little to no interest in Routier. Someone mentioned that the dna tests had come back and I tried to verify it. I posted it because I thought others may be interested. I am not. It is apparent that you joined and are posting here because you are involved in some sort of pissing match with someone on another forum and are trying to drag it here. Leave me out of it, whack job.
    Last edited by Heidi; 09-10-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: You know why PATRICK
    Obama ate my dad

Jonsgrl7
    I think the 911 call brought up excellent points. Especially when Darlie says he...and then they... Whether we agree or not Michael, she is still on death row where she ought to be!
    I agree, Heidi. I think the 911 call brought up several excellent points. Aside from the things you mentioned, You can hear Darin asking Darlie if she did this to his children (very hard to understand what Darin is saying, but no denying his tone of voice) and Darlie squeals back at Darin, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, DARIN! I didn't do anything..." Darin accused her first thing and she spent a good portion of that call trying to convince Darin that she didn't know who did it. "Somebody walked in here and intentionally did this Darin!" At one point in the tape you hear her whimper, "Darin... I promise..." That 911 call is full of info.

I don't mean to sound simple in my reply but... death row inmates and their supporters lie. If they continue to spew their lies they believe someone will eventually believe them.
    I couldn't agree more, Heidi.

Who in their right mind wants to wade through pages and pages of turd flinging? Bottomline, there were no published DNA results when I originally commented, and there are no published DNA results now. Who cares about your pissing matches with people over there?
    That quote was all a part of one post, Patrick. You omitted the entire first half of it. How much did you have to wade through for what you posted? You can search the page, you know. There's a magnifying glass icon on the top right corner of the page that you can use to search the page without have to wade through pages of "turd slinging". I searched the first line of that quote and it took me right to it.

You're right, bottom line is there were no published DNA results then and there are none now. However, I was quoting Darlie's attorney's, Lauren Schmidt. The favorable testing results comment came straight from her, not me. I was quoting her directly. She was talking about the initial testing, but thought that I was unaware of the fact that she would never be able to release new DNA testing results to me. So don't kill the messenger; that came from Lauren Schmidt. Here it is if you'd like to see it again:

Pam,

I'm tied up all day today. To answer your questions: (1) the mitochondrial testing ordered by the State was on a facial hair and a pubic hair found at the crime scene. The results were favorable to Darlie: the hairs did not match any member of the Routier household. The limb hairs will be tested under the federal order. (2) The STR testing is on a variety of blood samples. At the state level, these are all samples that were tested prior to trial, and that we believe that can be re-tested with newer technology to yield more accurate results. The list of samples is in the court's DNA testing order, which should be on the web site I sent you. (3) The defense has copies of the prints but cannot access the national FBI fingerprint database to run a print comparison without a court order.

Lauren

--------------------------
    Lauren E. Schmidt
    Brownstein | Hyatt | Farber | Schreck, LLP
    410 Seventeenth Street, Suite 2200
    Denver, CO 80202-4432
    lschmidt@bhfs.com
    T:303-223-1207
    F:303-223-8007

No one cares about your pissing matches over there, Patrick. You asked, I answered because I knew exactly what you were talking about.

Are you so stupid that you think that there is only one person in the entire world who has access to the internet who uses the moniker Patrick? Really??? Now, I can't remember a conversation that never happened since I do not post on any FB forums and have little to no interest in Routier. Someone mentioned that the dna tests had come back and I tried to verify it. I posted it because I thought others may be interested. I am not. It is apparent that you joined and are posting here because you are involved in some sort of pissing match with someone on another forum and are trying to drag it here. Leave me out of it, whack job.
    LOL... oh, it's you, Patrick

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information