Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodney Rodell Reed - Texas Death Row

Junior Member Newbie
    He is clearly not an angel, for me rape at 12y old child is enough for DP. Karma is a bitch and soon he will feel it on his own skin. He is a perv. #kinkyneedle

He is dangerous. You have to be afraid of him. If you let him go, he will kill somebody. He has no place in society. For example Ted Bundy, BTK, Gacy... Is Reed equivalent of them?

Sexual violence against a child is very serious accusation. I agree. If it is true he have to stay in prison for a life.

But the question is: Did he kill Stacey? I am repeting myself. According to american law only the murderers deserve death penalty. If he did not kill Stacey, but he was executed, that means Texas is over. And that means death penalty is over. Because the truth and the justice is more important than emotions.

I think Abbott will stop the execution. He can not do anything else. If he wants to be governor also the future.

If I were really evil, I would do the following. I would stop the execution. The media and people are very strong now. I would schedule the execution in 6 months. The media and people cannot repeat this incredible energy. Energy is running out. People get tired. There will be no other two million people signing a petition. Every miracle lasts for three days.

But I think this case needs to be re-negotiated. The whole of this case. Rape, murder, everything. From the beginning. Laws, truth, justice. Without emotions.
    Last edited by Susana; 11-11-2019 at 02:35 AM.
    ✹ Sorry for my terrible English ✹

🐰 I am really afraid of the needles, drowning, burning, pain, sharks and spiders. So the death row is not my place. Although there are no sharks there.

Susana, Texas has executed before where the offender claimed innocence right up to the point being strapped to the gurney. Texas runs the show in the modern era of capital punishment.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    He was unanimously found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury of his peers. That is the required burden of proof under the law. There is NO REASON for his sentence to be commuted. He needs to die on November 20.

Who reckons this might get stayed by the TCCA? I don't agree with staying this execution! This will go down to the wire with the US Supreme Court if it gets there.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Senior Member Frequent Poster NanduDas's Avatar
    TCCA already turned him down.
    "The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer." -Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    It shouldn't go down to the wire with the supreme court, at least not with the innocence claims. The supreme court already ruled in Herrera that new evidence of innocence after trial does not make execution unconstitutionally cruel or unusual punishment.

SCOTUS is NOT sympathetic to last minute innocence claims at all. My concern is that a lower federal court will interfere or that Abbot will cave and grant a reprieve. This execution is far from a lock.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Member Newbie
    And now i see the celebs are jumping on the bandwagon

If he was white I don't think anyone would care.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information